Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There had better be video and stills from this game - i want my moments of glory (if i get any) on youtube :shootself

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
watching those youtube vids, waterhall should provide a much better surface, and with the weather being (hopefully) half decent, we should be able to play FLAIR football

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hiney said:
If anyone wants to re-live the GLORY of the last game, seconds half highlights are here:

Albion v Donny Fans 2nd half part 1

Albion v Donny Fans 2nd half part 2

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Surely what people really want to see, is the sublime Lawrenson-esque moment from the FIRST HALF, when I slid full length to dispossess their striker in the box, before leaping up to dribble past three defenders, then releasing Chris with an inch perfect through ball, to put him clean through on goal......?

[Chris, would like to take up the commentary, from that point?...]

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
Surely what people really want to see, is the sublime Lawrenson-esque moment from the FIRST HALF, when I slid full length to dispossess their striker in the box, before leaping up to dribble past three defenders, then releasing Chris with an inch perfect through ball, to put him clean through on goal......?

[Chris, would like to take up the commentary, from that point?...]

Thanks for that, I was on my weaker foot and did hit it well, it went just past the keepers left. To be fair the diagnoal run and the first touch made the opportunity. :lol:

It obviously missed the flair football that led to the second goal aswell.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Little Rich can be the 5th sub, then that's it unless anyone drops out.

16 is plenty to try to give a game to. Any more than that and no-one's going to get a decect run-out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
Thanks for that, I was on my weaker foot and did hit it well, it went just past the keepers left. To be fair the diagnoal run and the first touch made the opportunity. :lol:

'it went just past the keepers left POST!'

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
has anything been sorted out as of free kicks and pens etc?

if not SHOTGUN free kicks!! lol :bounce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
justin said:
has anything been sorted out as of free kicks and pens etc?

if not SHOTGUN free kicks!! lol :bounce:

As skipper, I shall be pulling rank and fighting everybody to take the penalties, if we were lucky enough to get one!

*cough* 3 from 3 this season *cough*

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
we should have a quick half hour get together and practise see who gets to take free kicks and pens?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
justin said:
we should have a quick half hour get together and practise see who gets to take free kicks and pens?

That's fine by me, if we can have it in Pembrokeshire, which is where I'm going to be between tomorrow afternoon and the morning of the game!

I wouldn't worry too much Justin - it'll all just happen!

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
That's fine by me, if we can have it in Pembrokeshire, which is where I'm going to be between tomorrow afternoon and the morning of the game!

I wouldn't worry too much Justin - it'll all just happen!

yea i no lol first to get the ball i spose lol

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
Hi Ben

Is Matt the fella that I met at Millwall in the JPT?

Yes mate, thats him (I'm on my dad's log-in in France by the way).

Should be a good rematch - let me know if you need anything doing in the run-in.

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
Da Man Clay said:

The second video does show the deft touch round the last defender and cool finish by the big man upfront though..... (the big man who was supposed to be in central midfield at the time)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
le ros bif said:
Yes mate, thats him (I'm on my dad's log-in in France by the way).

Should be a good rematch - let me know if you need anything doing in the run-in.

All I am bringing is the match-ball and my captain's band! [and possibly some kit]. As I am away on holiday all week and driving back to Brighton from Pembroke on the morning of the game, I can't get involved in anything else. I don't know if Kieran is going to ask anyone to do sandwiches or anything.

You could go to the Hypermarket before you come back, buy a crate of beer, then bring it with you in a cool-box full of ice!

Other than that, don't forget to bring your missus!:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here