Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
didn't someone say they would bring a full kit or something?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El pres you NOBBER, I've bought myself a pair of white shorts from sportssoccerworld especially for this game, at the princely sum of £2.50.

White or blue shorts and socks I think ought to be fine?! Defo stripes though, as everyone has (or can borrow) a striped Albion shirt.

Specifically banned, for the benefit of the slightly gay members of the team (my brother) is the wearing of a red long sleeved top underneath!

In his defence mind, the weather was truly shit that day!

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
hans kraay fan club said:

Subs; anything up to 6 will be fine.
Wave if you are prepared to come along as a sub.

:wave:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El pres you NOBBER, I've bought myself a pair of white shorts from sportssoccerworld especially for this game, at the prmcely sum of £2.50.

I think that BLUE shorts make us look so MANLY, but I will be in nets, unless anyone desperately wants to take over.

Can someone tell me the backpass rule though.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
, and Justin for CM, as he is an Albion community coach so might be quite good. He can also nick an Albion penant or something, for us to give the Donny boys!

sorry i havent been on been busy etc thats fine with me i can play anywhere even goal so im not fussed would u like me to bring a pennant or anything?? ill see what i can do just let me know!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
justin said:
sorry i havent been on been busy etc thats fine with me i can play anywhere even goal so im not fussed would u like me to bring a pennant or anything?? ill see what i can do just let me know!

Yes please mate. It would be nice to give them something.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Shame you can't get a big inflatable version of Guy Butters. What a great thing to hand over before a game that would be...

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton

ok ill see what i can do ill have a word 2moz at work and ill let u know what i can bring etc.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire

Guy is sorting out a signed ball, just have to work out how you lot are going to get hold of it as Hiney isnt involved!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Race said:
Guy is sorting out a signed ball, just have to work out how you lot are going to get hold of it as Hiney isnt involved!

You could always come down and watch?! :lol: I think HKFC is from over your way come to think of it.

Last edited:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Race said:

i could maybe pick it up?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi Race. I can pick it up from you or from Hiney's otherwise, but only if it is ready by Friday evening, as I'm away all next week.

Cheers
Simon

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I dont think he will have it sorted by this Friday HK so it will probably be better if Justin can find him at the ground or training ground sometime next week. I will keep you posted on here as to when it's ready Justin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here