Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
There wont be a team sheet, I doubt very much that anyone will be turned away and the starting line up will be sorted on the morning of the game.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Da Man Clay said:
There wont be a team sheet, I doubt very much that anyone will be turned away and the starting line up will be sorted on the morning of the game.

Thanks, I shall book the day off tomorow then!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seagull73 said:
If I'm still wanted as a ref I am happy to do it, but somebody needs to let me know...?

Ta

I would have thought so. It's not like you get many volunteers for that.

Incidentally, if you are a ref, how much do you normally charge. In our Winchester sunday league game this week we had some 18 year old little scrote who charged us £25!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
hans kraay fan club said:

Incidentally, if you are a ref, how much do you normally charge. In our Winchester sunday league game this week we had some 18 year old little scrote who charged us £25!

In sussex I think its £18, plus £2 for every mile they have travelled!

It may be more in Hampshire though.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
hans kraay fan club said:

I don't want paying for it. I would be coming over to Brighton for the footy that afternoon anyway.

But yes, 25 quid is about the usual charge.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Seagull73 said:
I don't want paying for it. I would be coming over to Brighton for the footy that afternoon anyway.

But yes, 25 quid is about the usual charge.

Yes please mate, Donny provided a ref at their place, so it would be good if we could reciprocate.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi lads once again!

Is there any updates on the pitch? We've now managed to sort a mini-coach (probs be around 33 - 38 seater) that will be coming down early for the game, and are in the process of sorting our team, kit, etc etc out.

If you need any help with referee's or anything, we may have a couple of qualified ones on our coach.

Can't wait fella's - less than two weeks now!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have just spoken to the council again. Most of the matches at Waterhall kick off at 2pm, so in theory there should be no problem, as we will be well gone by then.

Should know for certain tomorrow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
El Presidente said:
I have just spoken to the council again. Most of the matches at Waterhall kick off at 2pm, so in theory there should be no problem, as we will be well gone by then.

Should know for certain tomorrow.

That's good news.

Also good news, is that Matt may be down from York for Easter, so the FULL GINGER CENTRE HALF PARTNERSHIP may be intact!
This, I will also be able to confirm tomorrow.

[This obviously isn't THAT good news, except maybe for Rospants, who has a thing about gingers!]

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
Da Man Clay said:

Da Man Clay,

how many player are you expecting to turn up ? from the volume of posts I would say half of NSC are playing

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Little Rich said:
Da Man Clay,

how many player are you expecting to turn up ? from the volume of posts I would say half of NSC are playing

I have no idea as im not in charge. However I expect only about 15-20 will turn up. Having played in previous games (as I think you have if ive got the right person!) I know all too well how quickly people drop out.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I shall definitely be there and available in whatever capacity I am required.

:wave:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Frutos said:
Let's hope I don't live to regret those words. :)

i'd prefer a nice cup of tea, white, no sugar at half time :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here