Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

1066gull

Hiney will edit occordingly, sorry about leaving you out. Literally read just these seven pages and I had no reason to believe you were playing or I misread somwhere.:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hans kraay fan club said:
Having roused myself at 5am to make the away game, I guess I'll be up for this one too. Is it Easter weekend? If so then Matt might be down for the weekend to complete the mighty ginger centre back partnership!!!

Didn't read this post then, obviously.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Is there no chance we could just all turn up (or maybe for added fun organise a training session in the next few weeks) and sort out the team on the day?

Seems mildly f***ing preferable to having it sorted by pompous teenagers...although if this is gonna happen may I suggest a points system:

5 points - played in an REMF game
4 points - shagged Jailbird
3 points - less than a thousand posts on NSC
2 points - in possession of two working legs
1 point - for each inch your penis can stretch to when fully erect

bald rover

Nov 26, 2006
Well Im playing :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
guys we had 27 and just fielded 2 different teams one each half we had a few drop out and a few..................
injuries/knackered/useless/ quite early on but i will say

at least we didnt argue like girls :p

seriously damanclay Im glad you will be in defence to be fair I cant be arsed having to keep tackling you:clap:

just hope we can have another great game between two bunch of football fans and may the best Donny sorry team win :cheery:
p.s I like the fact that you have a Vickette cheerleader as a smilie she is pretty cool and wearing the right colours

and if I dont make a complete tw@ out of myself I may require a dvd copy of this game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BINFEST:shootself

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Can I play?

joke :)

Actually though, it is a shame I don't ACTUALLY want to play, I'd do quite well on that points system thingy.

EDIT hang on, it's on easter saturday? I am not a good football player but I own boots. Andy, ring me on the day if only 7 people turn or something silly like that, I quite enjoyed it when we played west ham and I only live round the corner.

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Mr Banana said:
Is there no chance we could just all turn up (or maybe for added fun organise a training session in the next few weeks) and sort out the team on the day?

Seems mildly f***ing preferable to having it sorted by pompous teenagers...although if this is gonna happen may I suggest a points system:

5 points - played in an REMF game
4 points - shagged Jailbird
3 points - less than a thousand posts on NSC
2 points - in possession of two working legs
1 point - for each inch your penis can stretch to when fully erect

you would probably miss your lift again

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
On a serious note gentlemen, we do need someone to take ownership of organising the match

Pitch, referee, showers, a trophy/ signed ball etc, post match food would be useful.

We can sort out the hissy fits as to who is playing at some other point in time.

1066gull

I ain't offering any hands on help yet until I have at least passed my driving test.

Because I could fail.

D

Deleted User X18H

hans kraay fan club said:
Having roused myself at 5am to make the away game, I guess I'll be up for this one too. Is it Easter weekend? If so then Matt might be down for the weekend to complete the mighty ginger centre back partnership!!!
I'll play he owes me 6 quid

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
El Presidente said:
On a serious note gentlemen, we do need someone to take ownership of organising the match

Pitch, referee, showers, a trophy/ signed ball etc, post match food would be useful.

We can sort out the hissy fits as to who is playing at some other point in time.

I'll get going on sorting things if you want.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will play if there is an opportunity to. Can play anywhere except in goal. However prefer CB/LB/CM.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
El Presidente said:

I did offer but Alan's brother is a ref so I would go with him.

Many of the " i'll suggest something but not do it" brigade have suggested playing at Falmer etc etc., however..If you need a pitch, contact Linda at Pitch Bookings , Brighton and Hove Authority phone used to be 01273 290000 - you can book Waterhall which gives you a pitch, showers and goals with nets.

A trophy could be bought at any reputable key cutter type shops for about £10

You may be a bit late for a signed ball, but if you spoke to Hiney, he may be able to get Guy to take one to training and get a few to sign it......clear it with him first though.

A match ball is about a £10 from JJB

Post match food - that is a difficult one. You could ask some of the players to bring some sandwiches/cakes etc ....at Waterhall there is a large communal area, and if the day is nice you could all sit outside the black lion pub and eat in the garden. Otherwise speak to the pub and see if they will lay on some sarnies and bits.

Dave

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Alan has just spoken to me about being a ref for this game - shouldn't be an issue, I'm quite happy to commit to it.

:cool:

Dave, will want a couple of lino's...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here