Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Donny are meant to be bringing a camera down to film it for Yorkshire soccer night aren't they, so why can't Adrie bring his camera aswell ???

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I might aswell throw my hat into the ring for this one!

As a few of the lads who have played in the NSC/CROCS matches could tell you, im an ok left footed player who can go 'up top' or sit at the back. Or even play on the left of midfield if you wanted.

Oh and my bargaining thing is that i can offer lifts/pick up kit etc from Southwick/Shoreham area onwards if needed.

:thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I would love to play in this, two footed, well I used to be haven't played in like 3 years but I used to be able to hit a great ball or a great finish, anywhere in midfield or attack but I don't think I'd be able to make it due to distance.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
RM-Taylor said:
I would love to play in this, two footed, well I used to be haven't played in like 3 years but I used to be able to hit a great ball or a great finish, anywhere in midfield or attack but I don't think I'd be able to make it due to distance.

i didnt hear you saying youd play when it was in Doncaster

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if you need anyone (but judging by things it sounds as if you have about 30 players) i'll give it a go. If not no hard feelings tho!

1066gull

Mr Banana said:
Yeah I'd like to play please.

And if you need any help with organising things, cleaning kit etc chuck me a PM.
Did you play at Donny?

You have no chance then.

1066gull

Right been through the whole thread...can anyone confirm I am right if I got all the people who played at Donny?

THERE ARE TWO AVAILABLE SPACES EXCLUDING SUBS

starters
Damanclay
zesh rehman
Renns
El Presidente
John Boy

Wannabes
Stevie boy
Shaolinpunk
MejonaNO12 aka riskit
hans kraay fan club
rospants
justin
Seagullible
jonnyboylennon
sheebo
ChapmansThe Saviour
Frutos
Sav
Richie Morris
ali jenkins
Rookie

Pulled out:
Jaz
Padders

Last edited:

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
I did put my name down for the Away Game, but I found out that I had a match that day for my Pub Team so couldn't. Good news this time though that I don't have a game that day, so all down to this manager to put me in the Albion team ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For fucks sake i forgot how many goons exist on here!

Adrie - isn't that Hiney doing the squad??

This is always the way for every fans game - loads of people say they'll play on here and about 9 turn up!

1066gull

sheebo said:
For fucks sake i forgot how many goons exist on here!

Adrie - isn't that Hiney doing the squad??

This is always the way for every fans game - loads of people say they'll play on here and about 9 turn up!
I am only doing filming...and have contacted Hiney now.

Bored as hell today, which is why I am on here as I've many of my lessons have been cancelled and people are going home!

It's Halo or internet. Oh and work:jester:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adriodinho said:
Right been through the whole thread...can anyone confirm I am right if I got all the people who played at Donny?

THERE ARE TWO AVAILABLE SPACES EXCLUDING SUBS

starters
Damanclay
zesh rehman
Renns
El Presidente
John Boy

Wannabes
Stevie boy
Shaolinpunk
MejonaNO12 aka riskit
hans kraay fan club
rospants
justin
Seagullible
jonnyboylennon
sheebo
ChapmansThe Saviour
Frutos
Sav
Richie Morris
ali jenkins
Rookie

Pulled out:
Jaz
Padders

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Played at Doncaster?
Played at Doncaster?
I f***ing well OWNED Doncaster.

And you also missed the mighty Bathseagull, whose devasting box to box runs would be sorely missed [though less so than the particularly fine Mrs Bathseagull, who may come to spectate!]

:jester: [That means we should both have been in the top section Mr.1066]

PS. Rospants is a girl. I think she is coming in a spectating / ogling gingers capacity.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Who's DEMANDING that they play?

People are just saying they will play if needed?

Not I WANT TO PLAYT BUGGER THOSE WHO PLAYED AT DONNY.

Of course those who took part in the first game should have priority. Stop sticking your nose in ADRIE, you're only making it worse. Oh and dry your fanny at the same time you sopping wet MINGE.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Who's DEMANDING that they play?

People are just saying they will play if needed?

Not I WANT TO PLAYT BUGGER THOSE WHO PLAYED AT DONNY.

Of course those who took part in the first game should have priority. Stop sticking your nose in ADRIE, you're only making it worse. Oh and dry your fanny at the same time you sopping wet MINGE.

Harsh but fair.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sav said:
I'm demanding that I play tbh...

Don't worry, I'm demanding that you play too, as you sound quite good!:D

BTW Hiney, not only do I DEMAND to keep my place at Centre-back, but I also DEMAND to be captain [I have my own armband and everything] and to be referred to throughout the day as 'sir', by all the newcomers and youngsters, in a 'Gentleman and players' stylee.

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
hans kraay fan club said:
Don't worry, I'm demanding that you play too, as you sound quite good!:D

BTW Hiney, not only do I DEMAND to keep my place at Centre-back, but I also DEMAND to be captain [I have my own armband and everything] and to be referred to throughout the day as 'sir', by all the newcomers and youngsters, in a 'Gentleman and players' stylee.

Sounds good Sir :D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here