Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Only just seen this... I'm back in B-town then and would love to get involved if possible. I'm a very mediocre right-back/midfielder, also can yell effectively from the sidelines.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
so wheres this squad line up then? has the press conference been delayed?

1066gull

Zesh Rehman said:
yeh :censored:

just remember there was only 11 people at donny !
i salute you:bowdown:

I will come as a supporter with camera and everything if you want (loan out colleges)???

Last edited:

1066gull

For the game, I was planning to come along in support of the lads, but I just thought I could do the filming as its something I want to do for university and I enjoy it thoroughly.

I have access to the quality XM2, and I can make it all professionally done up, and burn it to DVD for anyone who wants an individual copy?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Adriodinho said:
For the game, I was planning to come along in support of the lads, but I just thought I could do the filming as its something I want to do for university and I enjoy it thoroughly.

I have access to the quality XM2, and I can make it all professionally done up, and burn it to DVD for anyone who wants an individual copy?

sicko

1066gull

dwayne said:
If you turn up with a camera I'll have to call the police.

Sorry.
I have to get permission first from the people and if I get that, you can't do bugger all.:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
dwayne said:
If you turn up with a camera I'll have to call the police.

Sorry.

If you turn up and drag your sister along I will be calling the police too:wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
El Presidente said:
If you turn up and drag your sister along I will be calling the police too:wave:

I have to get permission first from the people and if I get that, you can't do bugger all:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here