Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Da Man Clay said:
Im sure as many can turn up as they want, there was 27 donny players last time. I think the first fans should start though.

agreed but surley we cant sub that many times!! lol maybe suggest if donny can get 2 teams? if they had 27 last time?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We don't have all that many yet. From the first game we are missing Jaz, Mike (Padders) and Matt for sure, and I don't imagine e can contact Rob or his brother in light of Helsinki's sad departure. So that only leaves a max of 6. Of those El Pres, Chris (Da man clay), Ben (bathseagull), Sam (zesh) and myself are confirmed. The last player is a young lad who played left wing, Pat, I think. I sat more or less next to him at upton Park but I don't know ho to contact him - I think his dad posts on here

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
well im availible if you need someone? any position not fussed!

Sav

Jul 23, 2006
Lancing
Hello lads, I'm more than willing to play in the Doncaster Match, because I only have a game on the Sunday of that week, so am available that Saturday.

I'm a decent player, had a Brighton and Pompey Trial before when I was younger, I play on either wings or Upfront.

:wave:

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
hans kraay fan club said:
We don't have all that many yet. From the first game we are missing Jaz, Mike (Padders) and Matt for sure, and I don't imagine e can contact Rob or his brother in light of Helsinki's sad departure. So that only leaves a max of 6. Of those El Pres, Chris (Da man clay), Ben (bathseagull), Sam (zesh) and myself are confirmed. The last player is a young lad who played left wing, Pat, I think. I sat more or less next to him at upton Park but I don't know ho to contact him - I think his dad posts on here

:wave: :wave: thats me not my dad ! and il defo be up for the game :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Barrel of Fun said:
Well no-one has confirmed Justin is playing, Pipsqueak.

I think Zesh is getting a bit worried about his place BoF!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sav said:
Hello lads, I'm more than willing to play in the Doncaster Match, because I only have a game on the Sunday of that week, so am available that Saturday.

I'm a decent player, had a Brighton and Pompey Trial before when I was younger, I play on either wings or Upfront.

:wave:

Welcome aboard Sav. I doubt you'll have agame on that Sunday by the way - its Easter Sunday.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Thank god for that. I played 70 minutes on the sunday aswell and was in agony, the joys of a f***ed knee.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hiney said:
The preliminary training squad will be announced tomorrow. This will be followed by the issue of diet sheets and guidance on lifestyle and behaviour between now and matchday.

:thumbsup:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

1066gull

I said somewhere in this thread before, dunno where, but I will come and help support the lads. (Doubt I can play can I, to many people?)

Can't wait to drive.:clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here