Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Chelsea - will you be going / trying to go?

Will you be going or trying to go to the Chelsea friendly?

• Yep - I will try to get a ticket if I can

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • No - Covid-y stuff puts me off

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • No - I don't do friendlies

Votes: 56 23.0%
  • No - I'm otherwise engaged

Votes: 54 22.2%
  • No - I'm not a STH/1901 Club member

Votes: 23 9.5%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd consider it out of curiosity though the covid situation does make me nervous. However I'm currently isolating as due to have a minor op Monday week so can't even leave the house let alone go to the Amex. Enjoy all who do get a ticket!

I’m the opposite, recovering from a minor op last Monday. I hope everything goes well for you.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Don’t want to go because of the ridiculous rules.

Plus, I’m going to a march in London.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Three of us are in, East Upper. I know it is far from normal but it is better than nothing and as we probably won't be getting to league games until poss Oct, why not.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Three of us are in, East Upper. I know it is far from normal but it is better than nothing and as we probably won't be getting to league games until poss Oct, why not.

Exactly, I’m looking forward to it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
When I have received wallet enabled email tickets from other companies (such as Cineworld) there is an ‘Add To Apple Wallet’ button that when clicked does the business.

There is no button on the email or the PDF tickets.

I should have read the FAQ first....

Looks like you have to select ‘Mobile Ticket (NFC)’ option on the check-out page when you’re buying the tickets.

I didn’t even notice that option. I must have just been on autopilot and selected print at home.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Didn't really fit a category. Maybe the second one. I don't think COVID will put me off going to league matches but I generally find friendlies pretty dull, so wouldn't see this game as worth taking any risk for.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I got my ticket! not bad for a Johnny come lately.

Like the sound of this!

18. If available, please make use of the hawkers/in-seat/click and collect food and drink services to avoid returning to and/or minimising your time on the concourse.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I could get a ticket now but Winker Jnr doesn't qualify until tomorrow afternoon. looks like it's going to be a nail biting morning looking at the clock!
(Old school print at home for me - will they serve nfc chips with the pies?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here