[Albion] Albion v Brentford Official thing ********

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
He’s not really got off the bus yet but he was like that in some of his early games last season - then suddenly clicks into gear
Does he? I remember him being half decent against City at home in the first half. Got a goal against Forest but wasn’t great in the game. He’s still very young and with Adringa and Pedro we have even more options this year. For those reasons I think a loan would be a good move.

Joao Pedro’s strength, pace and ability to turn his man is going to be a huge asset for us with the way we play passes through the middle. He’s held the ball up, outmuscled his defender, turned and run at them with ease every time. So unlucky not to create a goal there.

It’s wonderful to see.
He moves like a 400m runner, just stretches away

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
João Pedro and Adingra look a level above Enciso and Buonaotte don't they? I guess they should given they're a little older but my word we have some attacking talent.
The good thing about them being here is hopefully the knock on 'oh shìt' effect it's going to have on Mitoma, Solly and even Evan. And maybe a little bit for Enciso as well. Gotta stay on your toes.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Joao Pedro really looks the business, f***ing hell.
He really does doesn’t he?! Can’t believe he’s our player and we only had to pay £30m for him on the evidence of these two games so far.

We’re going to piss off a lot of other PL fans again this season when they start asking how we’ve done it again with the JP and Adingra signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports