Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Brentford Official thing ********

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Brentford are f***ing shit tbh. One of my best mates is a Bees fan (he's flown out for this game) and he won't have any of it. I referred to their playing style as 'primitive' last time we met up, he was livid. But ffs, they totally rely on tactical fouls, long balls, buying free kicks, wasting time. It's so shit to watch.

Brentford are a decent team, think we had more control of the Chelsea game the other day

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Pedro and Andingra look class. JP is so strong and when he turns his man he's gone.
Adingra, JP, Enciso, Mitoma and Ferguson are all such exciting players. Can't wait for the season to start.
I think we'll control the game more in the second half with caicedo and Dahoud potentially coming on.

Despite Sarmiento being loaned, I personally would also give Buonanotte a solid loan this season
He’s not really got off the bus yet but he was like that in some of his early games last season - then suddenly clicks into gear

Woah should be 1-1

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
João Pedro and Adingra look a level above Enciso and Buonaotte don't they? I guess they should given they're a little older but my word we have some attacking talent.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
buonanotte needs to improve his decision making at times. finds decent positions then makes a rash choice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here