[Albion] Albion v Brentford Official thing ********

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I assume we're not on SKY tonight (was going to make this the thread title, but since @Dick Head appears to be taking a well earned holiday)

Just checked and whatever SKY channel was showing us on Sunday is showing Fulham Villa. Does this mean we're back to dodgy streams ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

FC vs Brighton on TV and live stream

The match will be broadcast on TV on Sky Sports Premier and Main Event in the UK. In the US, it will be available on Peacock.

UK: Sky Sports Premier League

US: Peacock

Canada: fuboTV

South Africa: SuperSport Premier League

Portugal: Eleven Sports 1 Portugal

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
sticker-kisscut-transparent,transparent,print-2023-02-13+1455497d-8544-404f-8540-68b60fdcafe3,fff.jpeg

umbro_brentford2223thirdjersey_166055915697033U_UNS_1.jpg

I'm getting the hang of this match thread thing now :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I assume we're not on SKY tonight (was going to make this the thread title, but since @Dick Head appears to be taking a well earned holiday)

Just checked and whatever SKY channel was showing us on Sunday is showing Fulham Villa. Does this mean we're back to dodgy streams ?
o_0.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

We aren't on Sky Showcase, the free channel we were on for the Chelsea game, but on the pay Sports Channels.

Live on the Albion Website if you are not in UK or US.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We aren't on Sky Showcase, the free channel we were on for the Chelsea game, but on the pay Sports Channels.

Is it possible to, er, 'relocate' one's laptop? For the evening. Like. ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is it possible to, er, 'relocate' one's laptop? For the evening. Like. ?

I think that this

means that it's somewhere on Youtube and I can get Youtube on my telebox :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My Albion App showing match, although I watched Chelsea on Sky I checked s back up and the App most certainly was showing the match live. I'm grateful its 1030pm ko in UK not Midnight!
It would be lovely if it pops up for us members.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Not exactly convinced on yr effort so far, as it wasn't started at 03:00 this morning.
:wink:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Can’t watch tonight as I have to be up at 4am as I have a 7am flight to Milan tomorrow , so going to bed soon. Hope the game goes well and there are no injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports