Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U23s v Albion U23s at The Hawthorns, kick-off 7pm

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yer sorry forgot him. Pocognoli it would appear isnt even fit enough for the U23s team yet and people are saying drop Bong and put him in.

Do you ever actually engage your brain and think before you post?

Maybe Pocognoli is fit and is going to be in the 18 man squad tomorrow. If he's going to be playing for the first team then why would he be risked in a meaningless U-23 game the day before he makes his debut?

Common sense, sadly it's not common.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
As no-one has seen fit to make the "White, Collar and Tighe are playing for Albion" gag tonight, I guess it falls to me.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Maybe Pocognoli is fit and is going to be in the 18 man squad tomorrow. If he's going to be playing for the first team then why would he be risked in a meaningless U-23 game the day before he makes his debut?

I am making a massive assumption that the 'cant play against parent club' rule only applies to first team games and not u23..?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[TWEET]775422120994144256[/TWEET]

although, according to the Birmingham Mail,

Brighton, who are pushing for an equaliser, denied what looked a blatant penalty for a foul on Harper.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That would explain why CH said he is not fit and why he wasnt even considered for the squad against Brentford and I am sure 1 training session would have made a great deal of difference to CH thinking. I would expect him to make 1 U23 game before the first team call up but tonights game was against his parent club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here