Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U21s v WBA U21s, Premier League 2, tonight, 7pm - Live stream on youtube

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Open the website and the link is right in front of you, on the left.
Cheers - I looked on the club website shortly before the match started - it wasn't there then so I went on to Youtube and found it - haven't gone back to the club website since. I think I should have waited another minute or two before giving up and heading for Youtube?

It’s still a link to youtube but seems to bypass the ads if you access it that way
Ta, I'll remember that for future matches

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So 2-1 to us on 85 mins.

Jamie Mullins, Kamari Doyle and Leigh Kavanagh have caught the eye tonight (effectively the U21 equivalent of Buonanotte, Gilmour and JPVH.)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
2-1 FT

Caylan Vickers had a great 2nd half out wide left but, for me, MOTM was Kamari Doyle. Just sat in the middle, demanding the ball, keeping things ticking but very good strength with an ability to operate in tight spaces. I can see why Saints were gutted to lose him.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Who was number 11. Looked very good. Also impressed by number 8, very assured. But as a team as well, incredibly good football.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Really enjoyed that game.
Perfect anecdote to blow away the traumas of last night.
West Brom were no mugs and their no 8 was impressive, but our lads were better and fully deserved the win.
Doyle oozes confidence. 1st time I’ve seen him play and he looks like he could easily be the next starlet for promotion to 1st team duties.
Knight also impressed although he did make a couple of crucial errors, the first leading to West Brom winning a penalty to give them their goal, and a second error with a wayward pass in minute 90 which almost gifted the Baggies an equaliser. But he’ll learn from it and no doubt be a better player for it.
Others also impressed, Mullins, Flower, Vickers all looked good, in fact not one single player had a poor game.
The future is bright …. hopefully.

Jimmy Grimble

What was Doyle like physically? Does he look like he could be a midfield enforcer, winning duels and covering ground? Or he is more of a Gilmour neat and tidy type? Or both?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here