Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U21s v Swansea City U21s - 7pm (Live on Seagulls Player HD)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rob Hunt good lay off with his left foot on slight pressure. Missed most of the game. Just look in occasionally. Who is our number 7 ?

Saw their goal. Good header. Unchallenged with cross and header.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We looked a poor side tonight. Nothing coming through judging by that performance.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We looked a poor side tonight. Nothing coming through judging by that performance.

I liked the look of Ben Barclay at the back. Looked composed, calm, comfortable in possession Only a first year pro, but having to play the experienced head alongside 2nd year scholar Tom Cadman.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
On the basis of his performance tonight I would say it can't be long before its goodbye Adam Chicksen....he was playing badly, at this level, and then got sent off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Barclay and Cadman look promising. Charlie Harris was mom for me

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Chicken did not look interested in the game. Crofts should be outstanding at this level but was not.Adinbye hardly touched the ball and did nothing with it. Nice to go to an extra game at the Amex and will go again. It helps you see who is coming along. Swans had a very good player called James (surname).

Dec 29, 2011
Chicken did not look interested in the game. Crofts should be outstanding at this level but was not.Adinbye hardly touched the ball and did nothing with it. Nice to go to an extra game at the Amex and will go again. It helps you see who is coming along. Swans had a very good player called James (surname).

Very few players look outstanding at that level. Shows how much of a team game it is. Saw March a few times a few weeks before he came into the first team squad, wasn't anything special but did OK in the Championship. Dunk the only player I can remember who looked too good for the dev squad, was a class above when he played two seasons ago.

Very few players look outstanding at that level. Shows how much of a team game it is.

Fair observations GBM.
First "reserve" type game I've been too since Peter Ward was playing in the 2nds and I didn't think we did too badly against a team who looked technically superior and better organised generally.
McBurnie (the goal scorer) gave Barclay and Cadman a difficult time, our midfield seemed unable to deliver much of the ball with Crofts being particularly disappointing and sluggish. Right flank was exposed in the first 25 minutes or so but then tightened up, after they'd scored from that route though. Very little service for Akindayini so difficult to take a view on him; I liked the look of Tilley who tracked back to get some ball when our midfield limitations became evident and looked comfortable with it at his feet. Tried to beat one tackle too many a couple of times but got a couple of shots away and forced their keeper into a decent save between Chicksen's bookings early in the second half (#complete ****).
Ref was ok imo, no quibble from me with our bookings although I thought one of the Swansea players was hard done by. If you continue to foul players you will, inevitably, get booked/sent off - Adam Chicksen please note.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here