Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U21s have been drawn at West Ham United in the PL International Cup

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hopefully onwards and upwards then. Is it only the English teams left now after the group stages?
PSV Eindhoven are the only continental team to progress - they face Chelsea:-

PLIC.jpg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Any chance of getting tickets at Rush Green for this game? Or, is it restricted to West Ham season ticket holders?

Neither us or West Ham have any info about this fixture available online, not even the fact it is happening at all. Hopefully we'll find out about tickets soon.

*EDIT* Away tickets are usually bought directly from the club hosting.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Neither us or West Ham have any info about this fixture available online, not even the fact it is happening at all. Hopefully we'll find out about tickets soon.

*EDIT* Away tickets are usually bought directly from the club hosting.
The fixture is on both clubs' websites. :shrug:

Bizarrely though, when you click through to the U-21 fixtures on Albion's website, it initially just shows PL2 fixtures (even though the filter says "All Competitions"). However, if you choose a diferent selection from the filter, and then click back to "All Competitions", it will appear.

West Ham published an article on the fixture last Friday (which is presumably when the draw was made) -

U21s' Premier League International Cup quarter-final confirmed

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The fixture is on both clubs' websites. :shrug:

Bizarrely though, when you click through to the U-21 fixtures on Albion's website, it initially just shows PL2 fixtures (even though the filter says "All Competitions"). However, if you choose a diferent selection from the filter, and then click back to "All Competitions", it will appear.

West Ham published an article on the fixture last Friday (which is presumably when the draw was made) -

U21s' Premier League International Cup quarter-final confirmed

When I looked yesterday it was on neither website! They are just trying to make me look foolish.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have no idea if being cup-tied is a "thing" in this tournament, but Kamari Doyle didn't feature for Southampton so he is available for selection today.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Barrington hits the bar (I mean he hits the metalwork, rather than going for a drink).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here