Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U21 v Feyenoord U21's - Tues 25th Oct. 7pm KO

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I was there. Surprised no stream as the camera was there.
I expect it’s part of that silly can’t stream games while champions league is on rule. Expect highlights later in week.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I expect it’s part of that silly can’t stream games while champions league is on rule. Expect highlights later in week.
Oh sh1t! - You're probably right - but why the f**k can't they just put U21 matches on when they CAN stream the,? It's not difficult; there are plenty of times in any given week when no 'important' (ie televised by Sky or BT) other football is being played. This ineptitude seems to have resulted in U21 matches not being streamed more often than not this season.

(OK, of someone (no name, no pack-drill) wants to come on and tell me one more has been televised than those that have not been televised, I will take my lecture with good grace!)

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Sat next to all the so called "Scouts". They spent most of their time on their phones playing games & on the odd occasion looked up. One was from Man City, not sure about the rest.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sat next to all the so called "Scouts". They spent most of their time on their phones playing games & on the odd occasion looked up. One was from Man City, not sure about the rest.
Playing games or collecting data?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No.4 - Tsoungui. N
I’m by far the most knowledgeable about football but Todd Evans and our number 4 impressed. I was just marvelling at the general speed and level of skill.
No.4 - Antef Tsoungui. Not yet 20, and has already been in the U21s for a couple of seasons. Very promising - must be due a loan out next season?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can we now sing the WACCO song as we won 2-0 against a decent Dutch side?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Premier League International Cup we are in Group B with PSV, Sparta Prague, Arsenal, Feyenoord, Man Utd, Monaco and West Ham

It’s the first I’ve heard of it - looks like an interesting competition 👍
Its a new competition set up to allow Europe's elite clubs the opportunity to decide which of our young players they'd like to take.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here