Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion U18s v Cambridge Utd U18s, FA Youth Cup 4th Rd, Amex Stadium, Friday - Kick-off 7pm

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brilliant goal. Our number 9 looks a right handful

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why doesn't Seagull player show the score in the top corner? Bit annoying.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Danny Cashman is a goalscorer - still an U-16, he has 3 goals in 5 appearances at U-18 level (and 4 of those appearances have been from the bench).

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I enjoyed that, we've got some good U18's and doesnt Molumby like a cross field pass, he thinks he's Lewis Dunk��

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
How many of these lads are good old Sussex boys anyone know?

I know Cashman is, my mate coached him at u13 at Three Bridges, he then went to Crawley for a year before the youth coach went to Brighton and he took Cashman with him (Crawley disbanded their youth teams - lack of money).

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
How many of these lads are good old Sussex boys anyone know?

4 of the starting 11 were born in Sussex:- Tom McGill, Archie Davies, Danny Barker (whose twin has recently been put on a first team contract by Whitehawk) and Max Sanders.

3 of the subs were Sussex-born:- Danny Cashman, Isaac Hutchinson and Alex Cochrane (and George Bentley was born in Tunbridge Wells).

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I know Cashman is, my mate coached him at u13 at Three Bridges, he then went to Crawley for a year before the youth coach went to Brighton and he took Cashman with him (Crawley disbanded their youth teams - lack of money).

Mark Beard?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
2nd time watched them. Very impressed. Skill / first touch good and have many players in midfield area that were able to go past marker

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Great result and performance. Sounds like our Irish contingent are faring well. I really hope one or two make it to the first team picture one day.

Any opinions on Garcia - I see he was subbed... is he as talented as rumoured or another foreign player no better than his British counterparts? But with a cool name...

Top stuff, as ever, from the OP. I'm becoming increasingly interested in our youth setup/calibre of player etc. and these threads are awesome. Let's hope the academy starts to bring some Southampton like returns in the not too distant future...

Kosh

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Great result and performance. Sounds like our Irish contingent are faring well. I really hope one or two make it to the first team picture one day.

Any opinions on Garcia - I see he was subbed... is he as talented as rumoured or another foreign player no better than his British counterparts? But with a cool name...

Top stuff, as ever, from the OP. I'm becoming increasingly interested in our youth setup/calibre of player etc. and these threads are awesome. Let's hope the academy starts to bring some Southampton like returns in the not too distant future...

Kosh

With you on that Kosh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here