Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U-21s v Leeds United U-21s PL2 Tonight 7pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Albion U-21s kick-off their 2023-24 season tonight when they host Leeds United at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.

Premier League 2 this season is a single division with fixtures based on the "Swiss Model".

As there is a Premier League fixture this evening I'm guessing there won't be a stream.

Will be interesting to see the line-up this evening. Debuts for new signings Brody Peart and Jacob Slater?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Albion U-21s kick-off their 2023-24 season tonight when they host Leeds United at the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre.

Premier League 2 this season is a single division with fixtures based on the "Swiss Model".

As there is a Premier League fixture this evening I'm guessing there won't be a stream.

Will be interesting to see the line-up this evening. Debuts for new signings Brody Peart and Jacob Slater?
Which Swiss model? I nominate Julie Ordon.

IMG_1501.jpeg

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

what is the Swiss model ?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Swiss model is basically all the teams going at it in one league with fixtures decided by some elaborate and controversial seeding system. Rather than two leagues. Then there's a play off style scenario.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Guessing no stream given the Burnley v Man City game

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Didn't realise Nilsson was here still. Seems to have been about for ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here