[Albion] Albion tour in USA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

bigsoccer. com has a page for every MLS team and some teams have a large volume of posts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have someone who often remarks about me taking holidays, but is happy to spend whatever 40 fags a day costs? I bet that adds up to a couple of holidays. Shirley, it's about choice on what you decide to spunk your hard earned cash on?
Probably about £40. Extraordinary.

Last edited:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Fabulous, the I am considerably richer than you thread - well done.

Going to write on the restaurant thread as well ?
I don't like to wade in on threads when they go south and judging by your contribution to the forum you're a decent fella but I feel this response is a bit out of order. For me, the OP was asking a reasonable question.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Fabulous, the I am considerably richer than you thread - well done.

Going to write on the restaurant thread as well ?
Really? The OP was a friendly post trying to engage with others. It was announced some time ago we were heading to the states and has been a lot of chatter on another thread about people going.

Some people have more expendable cash than others, get over it.

Jake_Tuff

Jan 31, 2012
i wouldn’t do Shenandoah from Atlanta as it’s well over 500 miles. However, it would make a great road trip if you’re driving between games (Philly - Atlanta). The bad news … it’s a 16 hour drive.

If you do the road trip, go inland via Gettysburg (couple of hours out of Philadelphia) as that is quite something. Then pick up the Skyline Drive which has amazing views over the valley. A must for Civil War buffs.

Atlanta: visit Stone Mountain and Fat Matt’s Rib Shack. I always do the latter when I’m in town … dirt cheap, a taste of the south, belting food and a live band.

Then fly to NYC for the last game.

Personally, I’d fly to Atlanta as it’s pretty easy. Only problem, watch out for summer storms which often cause delays at this time of year … don’t depend on any tight flights to get to a game.

In my case, I’m going to skip it and get stuck into New Jersey like someone who has already visited every state and major city (except Detroit and Pittsburgh) … Georgia in July is even less appealing than Brentford 😝
hey, im a brighton supporter that lives in NJ. feel free to ask me about anything or anywhere in the state. happy to help. UK BHA supporters have always been good to me when I've traveled to see matches there. my overall advice to anyone travelling to these cities is to do some research about the particular neighborhoods you traverse. places in the periphery can get very rough.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
hey, im a brighton supporter that lives in NJ. feel free to ask me about anything or anywhere in the state. happy to help. UK BHA supporters have always been good to me when I've traveled to see matches there. my overall advice to anyone travelling to these cities is to do some research about the particular neighborhoods you traverse. places in the periphery can get very rough.
Blimey, 11 years from sign-up to first post! You are NSC's very own Drew Maggi!

ATL_GULL

Jul 25, 2018
I am happy to provide any suggestions for Atlanta as well for anyone traveling over. Been in Atlanta over a decade now. Lots happening here so whoever makes the trip will have plenty to do

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Relatively short drive for those of us living in North America :ROFLMAO:

Yep, drive 300 miles to Cleveland roughly once a month and sometimes 620 miles all in one day. The turnpike system is great. There are travel plazas every 50 miles or so. Two near Toledo. Just now back to normal from the pandemic restrictions.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I am happy to provide any suggestions for Atlanta as well for anyone traveling over. Been in Atlanta over a decade now. Lots happening here so whoever makes the trip will have plenty to do

If you're familiar is the traffic in Atlanta similar to Brighton or London?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports