Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion tour in USA

View attachment 163906

Be very happy they are not playing these games in Phoenix.
I was in Phoenix in July before COVID and my body felt like I had been put in a pizza oven.. Temperature never dropped below 90° even at 3 in the morning. Weirdly though it's so hot you don't sweat and even drinking 4 litres a day you barely pee !

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Screenshot_20230722_182640_Gmail.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

SFO

Mar 31, 2023
Hey everybody does anyone know if there will be photo opportunities with the team at the Atlanta game? We have tickets and the kids are desperate to meet the players

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There is a Leagues Cup game in Philadelphia tonight between Liga MX side Club Tijuana and MLS side Philadelphia Union
1690076210180.png
on Fox Sports 1 at Subaru Park in case you haven't had your fill of football yet. At 63 minutes Union leads Tijuana (just over the US/Mexican border from San Diego) 2-1. Tijuana
1690076143086.png
is playing with 9 men now.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hey everybody does anyone know if there will be photo opportunities with the team at the Atlanta game? We have tickets and the kids are desperate to meet the players
I will message RDZ in the morning he gets a bit grouchy when a PL ref pulls on the opponent’s jersey.

Nicks

Max Lager's in Atlanta are doing a meet on Wednesday from 12 til 3.
If you speak to them nicely I expect they will let you in.
We had Glen Murray, Paul Barber and Ray Bloom at the one today and we blagged ourselves in too it no problems. And the kids were getting their photos with Glen etc and he was top notch with them all
Just get there early I would say.

SFO

Mar 31, 2023
Max Lager's in Atlanta are doing a meet on Wednesday from 12 til 3.
If you speak to them nicely I expect they will let you in.
We had Glen Murray, Paul Barber and Ray Bloom at the one today and we blagged ourselves in too it no problems. And the kids were getting their photos with Glen etc and he was top notch with them all
Just get there early I would say.
Thanks Nicks, we’ll check that out. Did the team sign autographs at the end of Phillie game does anyone know?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thicky alert. When are we playing next and is it on Sky Showcase? I thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here