Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion to sign Bournemouth reserves?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Dude, it will really help if you put names against these pictures cos I don't have scooby who they are!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
On a serious note I think the team that Bournemuff have at the moment would beat the likes of Newcastle / Sunderland .
If they sign Berbatov who is lets face it a lazy/ luxury type of player would he suit the style that they play.

Trippier would also be a good signing but think he'll be aiming higher than you matey.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Genuine question. What is the most recent precedent for a traditionally very small club flourishing in the Premier League? Is it still possible?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Signing players like Berbatov would be a disaster. Huge wage bills + no stomach for a relegation scrap

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if Albion would be interested in feeding upon some of our table scraps this transfer window. With four signings accomplished already, plus sweet whispers of deals for Kieran Trippier, Dimi Berbatov and Steven Caulker, we will need to free up some space. You may be the ideal destination for some of our more technically challenged players so get your chequebook out chaps.

I hope that put a smile on your face. There won't be too many more of those once the new season start and your horror show unfolds.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why would a Bournemouth fan seriously believe that they are trying to sign the likes of Berbatov :lol: when all their dealings so far have been with 2016/17's Championship campaign in mind?

Adam Federici?
Blackburn reserve Josh King?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace. As much as it pains me to say it. Not exactly flourishing but they're hardly floundering either. Gits.
Palace are massive compared to Bournemouth.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Federici in particular is a VERY odd signing. They've made the loan signing of the inconsistent Boruc, permanent, and have now signed a similar keeper.

Whichever one they play, they are going to have the worst keeper in the Premier League. Why not buy one GOOD one?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wonder if Albion would be interested in feeding upon some of our table scraps this transfer window. With four signings accomplished already, plus sweet whispers of deals for Kieran Trippier, Dimi Berbatov and Steven Caulker, we will need to free up some space. You may be the ideal destination for some of our more technically challenged players so get your chequebook out chaps.
Oh dear.

Oh dear, dear, dear.

You'd think a Bournemouth fan would be more interested in contemplating their upcoming season and potential relegation battles rather than hawking out their reserve team dross to fans of another club.

Tragic.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

This is the problem with fans of tin pot clubs who don't have proper rivals to gloat at. They end up annoying everybody else.

Meanwhile personally I'll remember this post in a few years time when your no-mark club has the begging buckets out as it seems to have done for 99% of it's existence, even though your ground wouldn't look out of place in the Conference South.

CherryChimp

Dec 15, 2014
man-sucking-lemon-13649061.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do hope Cherry Chimp sticks around during next season to keep up updated on how things are going.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Fair play to Cerise Chimp and any other AFC fans viewing/posting on here. Some of the excruciating, patronising, arrogant, dismissive and downright embarrassing remarks made about AFC down the years on here deserve nothing less. Good luck in the Prem.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I do hope Cherry Chimp sticks around during next season to keep up updated on how things are going.
He will be all over this site* if they're even half competitive. As a side issue, I hope Southampton give them 500 tickets for their game at St Mary's.

* and Southampton's, and Reading's, and Swindon's, and every other club vaguely local to them they've irritated down the years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here