Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion summer camp in Spain

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Can anyone give me some info on how you would get tickets etc for the games. Are they expensive? Got the offer of a place to stay half an hour and seriously thinking of a break there then. Thanks

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
deanbon, is that the resort just south of Torre Pacheco, if so (it is villas around a golf course) see you in the central bar!

La Torre is a cheaper version created by the same company. Where you have booked (Mar Menor Golf Resort ?) is much nicer, more facilites, better properties, closer to the beach etc but more expensive. Will be around for a beer though :)

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Owner of the 525 Hotel in Los Alcazares has come back with a special offer for Brighton Fans for any nights during 9th - 18th July. On average the saving is 30€ per night from the current rates on booking etc.
- Double room: 80€
- Double room for individual use: 70€
- Triple room: 90€

These prices have included the following services:

- Breakfast buffet
- Spa (solarium, swimming pool, Jacuzzis, sauna, steam bath)
- Internet wifi
- Parking

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
La Torre is a cheaper version created by the same company. Where you have booked (Mar Menor Golf Resort ?) is much nicer, more facilites, better properties, closer to the beach etc but more expensive. Will be around for a beer though :)

yes deanbon, the place we are staying at is the Mar Menor Golf Resort. A work colleague has a 3 bed villa there, great facilities. Will PM you my mobile tel shortly before we travel.

Wedgee

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
9 days from Wednesday 9 to Friday18 July 2014 Playa de Pinatar (spelling?) - not far from La Manga and Murcia airport
3 games likely to be against Partick Thistle, one other and Club Brugge on the 18th!
You heard these tour details here first - like you did for last years!! ;-))
See you there!

I would go but am in belfast 11th to 13th of july :thumbsup:

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
La Manga is pretty good though...

Is it 100% correct BHA are playing in San Pedro as I cannot find anything on the Club website? If it is what dates are games confirmed. 6 of us will be 5mins inland from San Pedro between July 10-17 and the boys are dead keen to see a match while we are there.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Is it 100% correct BHA are playing in San Pedro as I cannot find anything on the Club website? If it is what dates are games confirmed. 6 of us will be 5mins inland from San Pedro between July 10-17 and the boys are dead keen to see a match while we are there.

Me + 5 also very close to San Pedro at that time and I have just emailed the club to see if anything has been confirm yet. Will post reply when I get it.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
Has anything been released yet apart from the dates? Like who are we playing and is there open training sessions etc. I live half hour from la manga and really want to get down there as I haven't seen the albion since I was a ST holder at the withdean :(

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
9 days from Wednesday 9 to Friday18 July 2014 Playa de Pinatar (spelling?) - not far from La Manga and Murcia airport
3 games likely to be against Partick Thistle, one other and Club Brugge on the 18th!
You heard these tour details here first - like you did for last years!! ;-))
See you there!

Do you know tonight's lottery numbers ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here