Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Shop

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I do not profess to be an expert on retail but even in the pubs we stocked up at Christmas on drinks that sold at Christmas and then sat on the shelves, the classic being Advocaat for snowballs. As other have said my 6 year old grand daughter is not interested if it isnt pink so why have they stopped the many lines they had previously stocked in pink? Is it because Nike say they are bigger than the customer and you WILL have what we say?

Thats always been the problem with Nike l think, and probably the other global manufacturers too, you have purchase what they produce. Errea were always seemingly more willing to listen to customers individual needs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What do you expect? Seagulls-branded make up sets? Blue and white princess dresses? Kitchen sets?

This is the 21st century, BG, we should stop thinking in outdated gender ideas. Gifts shouldn't be pigeonholed as 'boys' or 'girls'.

Absolutely this. It's one of my bugbears - why should anything be labelled for a specific gender. My daughter plays rugby and my son likes cooking, why should that be seen as unusual?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolutely this. It's one of my bugbears - why should anything be labelled for a specific gender. My daughter plays rugby and my son likes cooking, why should that be seen as unusual?

It isn't.

But some girls ARE very "girly" little girls who like things that are pink and fluffy. Its a pity that the club doesn't really cater for that market as much as it used to. My missus and sister have those pink and white striped Albion shirts which seemed pretty popular at the time, looks like they've gone by the wayside as well. The selection on girls/womens stuff is pretty drab now IMO.

Its all about choice. And these days, there ain't much.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a reply from Ben Price and he highlighted some items they stock in fact it was a hoodie at £28 and doll type toy Medium Sally Toy at £13 neither of which I consider suitable for my granddaughter. She wants a pole/tee shirt in pink with the club badge on or even replica kit in pink. He did say that they have more stock going on sale tomorrow like key rings and such like. Not for a 6 year old I would think. and as such they have just lost out on the sales for 3 children and in my case about £100. I am sure they will also lose other sales of much more than I can afford, which I have told him in a reply to his e mail, not that he will be concerned

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It isn't.

But some girls ARE very "girly" little girls who like things that are pink and fluffy. Its a pity that the club doesn't really cater for that market as much as it used to. My missus and sister have those pink and white striped Albion shirts which seemed pretty popular at the time, looks like they've gone by the wayside as well. The selection on girls/womens stuff is pretty drab now IMO.

Its all about choice. And these days, there ain't much.

Nike obviously gives the club more income than Errea.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Just had a reply from Ben Price and he highlighted some items they stock in fact it was a hoodie at £28 and doll type toy Medium Sally Toy at £13 neither of which I consider suitable for my granddaughter. She wants a pole/tee shirt in pink with the club badge on or even replica kit in pink. He did say that they have more stock going on sale tomorrow like key rings and such like. Not for a 6 year old I would think. and as such they have just lost out on the sales for 3 children and in my case about £100. I am sure they will also lose other sales of much more than I can afford, which I have told him in a reply to his e mail, not that he will be concerned

The Price is wrong?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I imagine a young girl would love a Medium Solly Toy

Jul 7, 2003
My 10yo daughter wanted something to wear from the club shop but apart from the £28 Hoodie and a grey t-shirt there isn't anything suitable for young girls. There used to be much more on offer in the past and the club are missing a trick here with Christmas coming up and plenty of young girls who want to show their support for the Albion in ways other than a replica shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here