Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion shirts abroad

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Im currently travelling around India and saw a young indian kid wearing the stripes (donatello era). As was wearing my retro stripes went up to him asking him if he supported the albion (he didn't understand that one)- i then went onto say that the albion were the best team in the world. His response was " no, manchester" the little c*nt. He may of had a point mind....

Where else have people seen "locals" wearing the famous blue and white stripes????

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I donated a few Albion shirts to some people in Bangalore whilst I was living there.
Its always good to see the stripes abroad, even if it is a bit chavtastic.

Wherever you go in the world, there's always someone wearing a football shirt, its weird!

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
I donated a few Albion shirts to some people in Bangalore whilst I was living there.
Its always good to see the stripes abroad, even if it is a bit chavtastic.

Wherever you go in the world, there's always someone wearing a football shirt, its weird!

This was in Patnem, southern goa. Im not really expecting to see them else where in India to be honest. If i go to Bangalore ill keep a look out in amongst the 5 million people there:lol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I donated some old Albion shirts to the starving ethiopians...

They sent them back, with a pound.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have seen at least a half a dozen here in Oz:albion2:

Might have seen us at Xmas then, went to the Glory v Melbourne match, in Albion shirts, amazing how many other shirts there were in that ground, I know its an ex pats area, but there was pretty much every English team there. Plus Scots, and Europeans. Very cosmopolitan. Even got a short chorus of "Seagulls" aimed at us as we walked past the main stand. Good fun really. And Nick Ward was playing too!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Might have seen us at Xmas then, went to the Glory v Melbourne match, in Albion shirts, amazing how many other shirts there were in that ground, I know its an ex pats area, but there was pretty much every English team there. Plus Scots, and Europeans. Very cosmopolitan. Even got a short chorus of "Seagulls" aimed at us as we walked past the main stand. Good fun really. And Nick Ward was playing too!

That seagulls chant was done by ME!!!!
small, small world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here