Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Albion Shirt Sponsors

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
American Express - yes i have an Amex card - They should create a special Brighton version like TSB trustcard did ??

I noticed money off in the Albion shop in the Amex App's Cardholders offers section along with the usual trope (5% at Lululemon, Swetty Betty, etc)

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 10.31.48.jpeg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Probably tongue in cheek but I'll bite anyway. There are a lot of criticisms that could be thrown at Donatello but surely being overpriced isn't one of them?!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

To clarify - I think ALL pizza in restaurants is grossly overpriced. Ultimately pizza is just cheese on toast, its quick & easy freezer food. What they charge for it in places like Pizza Hut I find mindblowing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palookaville shirt was the stretchiest shirt ever. And the more you wore it, the stretchier it got. Sadly never survived a trip to the launderette. Lord alone knows what material it was made of, but one machine wash and it made the wearer look like they were suffering from an extreme form of dandruff. Not a great look :down:

Mine seems to have survived in good order, although its not been used in anger for several years now. I had a clear-out a few weeks ago and didn't have the heart to chuck it out (plus the boy often borrows them).

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Last time my mum did my washing the club badge and nobo sponsorship washed off my shirt. It lasted longer on the pink away shirt. Though walking around Forest Gate in a pink top with nobo emblazoned across it brought out the homophobia of the local troglodyte white residents.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I noticed money off in the Albion shop in the Amex App's Cardholders offers section along with the usual trope (5% at Lululemon, Swetty Betty, etc)

View attachment 141399

Not just the shop - works on the concourses for food / drink to!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Worked for BCal as aircraft engineer.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To clarify - I think ALL pizza in restaurants is grossly overpriced. Ultimately pizza is just cheese on toast, its quick & easy freezer food. What they charge for it in places like Pizza Hut I find mindblowing.

Absolutely, and this has been a major gripe of mine for many years, Made for pence, and sold for pounds. It's often nothing like real pizza from Napoli either. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here