Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Premier League XI

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
So, you get to pick an Albion XI based on current Premier League players that have played for us or been on loan with us, what’s your starting XI and 5 subs?

————————- Steele ————————-
White ——- Dunk —— Colwill —— Estupinian
———-— MacAllister — Caicedo —————-
Trossard ————- Gross ————- Mitoma
———————— Pedro —————————

Bissouma
Burn
March
Ferguson
Gilmour

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I can't get past the trolling choice of goalkeeper there. I thought Maty Ryan was abysmal for a year before he was finally called out and binned off, but he was a better goalkeeper for us than Steele has been. He was crucial in those first two seasons.

Colwill has no place being mentioned either, Duffy was better for longer and was actually our player. Estupinan is a certainty at left back.

Murray for Joao Pedro too, but it's a fair argument to include JP considering the first half of his debut season.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I can't get past the trolling choice of goalkeeper there. I thought Maty Ryan was abysmal for a year before he was finally called out and binned off, but he was a better goalkeeper for us than Steele has been. He was crucial in those first two seasons.

Colwill has no place being mentioned either, Duffy was better for longer and was actually our player. Estupinan is a certainty at left back.

Murray for Joao Pedro too, but it's a fair argument to include JP considering the first half of his debut season.
Think your missing the point….

Albion XI based on players CURRENTLY playing in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here