Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion podcast by comedy steve

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Little question for you all.

Can you still get this through itunes as most recent i can find is the May one?!

Links for getting this years would be most appreciated.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Yup, as much as I love the podcasts, you generally have to wait a the very least a few weeks for it to be put up on iTunes (by which point a lot of the banter is out-dated), and now it seems a bit hit and miss as to whether it's even put up.

Ah well, I guess we can't complain too much as we're not paying for it/subscribed to Seagulls Player.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Shame as they are always a gd listen but there are plenty of free podcasts i enjoy so not desperate to subscribe for it.

Cheers anyway

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It usually gets uploaded within a month

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shame as they are always a gd listen but there are plenty of free podcasts i enjoy so not desperate to subscribe for it.

Cheers anyway

Any recommendations ? I'm addicted to them now.

Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio is wonderful. As is Danny Baker on 5-Live, I can't get enough of those, and end up going on long walks on my own just to listen to them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Any recommendations ? I'm addicted to them now.

Frank Skinner on Absolute Radio is wonderful. As is Danny Baker on 5-Live, I can't get enough of those, and end up going on long walks on my own just to listen to them.

I find myself in the same boat.

Those two are easily my favourite, along with Alan Davies' "it's up for grabs now" - it's primarily about Arsenal, but it covers football in general as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh, I quite like Davies on QI.
I may have to sniff him out. Cheers WW.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Football Weekly from the Guardian is the best premiership one (with James Richardson). The Times Football Weekly is its more serious brother (with that fat Italian bloke).

General podcasts - subscribe to "This American Life". Now that is a treat. Also the "New Yorker" ones are good if you are interested in the US of A. Plus LSE Public lectures sometimes have things of interest.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I can't download the official Albion podcast - I get the little orange wheel for a couple of seconds and then an exclamation mark saying there's a problem

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Rhod Gilbert is excellent, haven't tried many others.

Is last months Albion podcast on Itunes now as well as the latest one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here