[Albion] Albion players on international duty - September 2023

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Largely, I'm just in complete awe of your diligence, accuracy and attention to detail @AZ Gull - you're the absolute Daddy when it comes to this kind of thing!
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

:lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I love these threads.

If the club provided something similar it would be nice but even when they do it’s usually a real high level summary.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm not sure there's minimal interest, although I think it's fair to say that my interest has increased over the last year or two as our involvement in international football has swelled so significantly.

Largely, I'm just in complete awe of your diligence, accuracy and attention to detail @AZ Gull - you're the absolute Daddy when it comes to this kind of thing!
This international break could be season-defining :wink:

Another thank you to @AZ Gull for the great info – as ever. :clap2:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Cam Peupion has just come on for the Aussie U-23s (in the 65th minute) who lead 10-man Laos 6-1:-

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Freddie Simmonds STARTS for the England U-17s against Portugal. He's one of the central defenders wearing number 5:-

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Header in from a free kick, got up higher than the goalie who came out and flapped.

I wasnt sure if it was him that got the touch, but since you've confirmed it for me... well done Freddie! Great work.

I was only 99% certain but the hosting venue does seem to have deemed it so:-

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Back to 2-2, Portuguese midfield is dominating.

A couple of headers from Simmonds' side that maybe he could have done a little more to anticipate (assuming I'm not getting him mixed up with other players) - will be a good learning experience this. He looks good on the ball, decent strength.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Back to 2-2, Portuguese midfield is dominating.

A couple of headers from Simmonds' side that maybe he could have done a little more to anticipate (assuming I'm not getting him mixed up with other players) - will be a good learning experience this. He looks good on the ball, decent strength.
Seems to be genuinely two-footed. No wonder he has trained with the first team squad under De Zerbi if he is showing he's capable of playing as the left-sided centre-back.

Maybe our next South American wonderkid is actually a kid from Sussex called Fred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports