Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion players/ Facebook

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
I find it bizarre that the majority of the albion squad are willing to be fan's friends on facebook. When you see their status lines etc you realise how young they really are. I'm glad I'm not a starstruck 10yr old anymore because it shatters your illusions. A player could get some real stick on something like bebo or facebook and it makes them a little too accessible. Interestingly Alex Revell deleted me a couple of weeks back (a certain move on his mind) and Deano Hammond plain refuses to be my facebook pal

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I sent Hammond my thanks for his service, and wished him all the best.

He replied as well, seems like a nice bloke!

I will never add any of them as friends mind, because I don't know any of them!!!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
friends with 2 players (no names) but thats because i knew them both at school. Would never add someone i dont know Brighton player or not.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
friends with 2 players (no names) but thats because i knew them both at school. Would never add someone i dont know Brighton player or not.

i agree TOM

anyone who adds people they dont know - particularly proffessional footballers - i a bit sad really

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I have a rule on facebook anyway...If I don't know someone then I won't add them or accept their request to be my friend.

Enough of that goes on with myspace, which was fine when I was younger but it's just boring now

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would never add anyone I don't know either, because not being a COMPLETE GEEK, I have real-life friends and therefore have never bothered with geek-book, myspaz, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here