Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion players down Marina Saturday night...

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
Sorry if this has been posted already but I went down the a couple of bars on Satruday night and saw about 15 Albion players. Just like to say what a great bunch they are. No John Terry (in his younger days) amongst them. So well behaved and a fine example to all young footballers. Nathan Jones had these specs on and he looked like the buy out of the Buggles. Great bloke though. Saw Leon Knight get asked for id at the bar and Dan Harding put hair gel on some bloke in the bogs. Saw the bloke afterwards and said he'd just had his hair done by some England u-21 and he thought I was winding him up and was gonna slap me. I explained he played for the Albion and he said I don't really follow football.I'm form Bournemouth!

Quality night out.

Charlie Oatways mates looked well metal!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Albert Jarrett was in Pizza King.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i didn't see them down the marina where were they? i only ever bump into them in the event and its usually mayo acting like a plum.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seaside Wizard said:
Dan Harding put hair gel on some bloke in the bogs. Saw the bloke afterwards and said he'd just had his hair done by some England u-21 and he thought I was winding him
I, for one, find this immensely disturbing. Why the hell was Dan Harding putting gel on a complete strangers hair in a public toilet ? What on earth was he THINKING ??!

Quite clearly he should have left it to Darren Currie. I hope this was pointed out to him later.

Last edited:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Re: Re: Albion players down Marina Saturday night...

Easy 10 said:
I, for one, find this immensely disturbing. Why the hell was Dan Harding putting gel on a complete strangers hair in a public toilet ? What on earth was he THINKING ??!

Quite clearly he should have left it to Darren Currie. I hope this was pointed out to him later.

:lolol:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I thought I had misread the bit about the gel. So you are in the toilet and a complete stranger, teenage, blonde hair, athletic build offers, or you ask them, to gel your hair.

I have clearly led a very sheltered life.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dick Knights Mum said:
I thought I had misread the bit about the gel. So you are in the toilet and a complete stranger, teenage, blonde hair, athletic build offers, or you ask them, to gel your hair.

I have clearly led a very sheltered life.

You're not alone, there.

D

Deleted User X18H

Seaside Wizard said:
Sorry if this has been posted already but I went down the a couple of bars on Satruday night and saw about 15 Albion players. Just like to say what a great bunch they are. No John Terry (in his younger days) amongst them. So well behaved and a fine example to all young footballers. Nathan Jones had these specs on and he looked like the buy out of the Buggles. Great bloke though. Saw Leon Knight get asked for id at the bar and Dan Harding put hair gel on some bloke in the bogs. Saw the bloke afterwards and said he'd just had his hair done by some England u-21 and he thought I was winding him up and was gonna slap me. I explained he played for the Albion and he said I don't really follow football.I'm form Bournemouth!

Quality night out.

Charlie Oatways mates looked well metal!
People from BOURNEMOUTH at Brighton Matina :angry: :angry:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Albion players down Marina Saturday night...

Easy 10 said:

More disturbing ... was it gel or vaseline?
And why in a public toilet???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: Albion players down Marina Saturday night...

On the Left Wing said:
More disturbing ... was it gel or vaseline?
And why in a public toilet???
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Goerge Michael got into some awful trouble doing things like that in a gents toilet

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Albion players down Marina Saturday night...

gazwag said:
Goerge Michael got into some awful trouble doing things like that in a gents toilet

And you know the reputation we've already got when we play away ....!!!!!!!

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
Sorry not well metal........well mental.

As for the gel I think they were taking the piss out of the bloke who works in the toilet applying gel and wiping hands for a £1 tip. There's a similar guy in the toilets at the Walkabout who's only English is "Smell nice for the poonani, get yer aftershave here!"

Don't read too much into it boys. I just thought it was a funny story the fact that I wasn't gonna get smacked by some 6ft 4 lump form Bournemouth cos he didn't know Dan Harding.

Karma bar and some other posh place. Blokes playing the piano and singing.......bit posher than the Youth Club they call Yates Win Lodge in West Street.

Kuipers went home early......good lad! Gary Hart looked bored shit-less.

No mayo!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seaside Wizard said:
As for the gel I think they were taking the piss out of the bloke who works in the toilet applying gel and wiping hands for a £1 tip
So lets get this straight. There is a bloke down the Marina who is employed to hang around in the toilets, applying gel to mens hair and wiping their hands.

This sounds more than a little dubious. Who would want a man who has been wiping mens hands in a toilet, applying gel on your hair ? I'd need to see some credentials I think, otherwise it could be any old perv with a hair fetish just taking advantage.

Or has Ernest got a new part time job ?

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
I guess you don't go out much!

Loads of places employ these type of people these days.....why do you think the unemployment figures have been falling!

I was surprised to see one in the Walkabout in West Street cos it's bloody rough. But you don't expect to see an England u-21 doing the job. I know they made them pay for their over-nighter coming back from some away game but they can't be that hard up!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The freshen up men.

They are rather annoying.

I'm not suprised Cheryl from Girls Aloud twatted one of them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Ocean Rooms has got one of those guys, for some reason, telling you to 'freshen up yaself for the ladeez'. What's the point? I go out smelling nice all the time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clearly I don't get out much at all then. At least not to places where some bloke is hanging around in the toilet to help me "freshen up". If I went to the toilet and saw one bloke putting gel in another blokes hair, I'd probably be inclined to back away slowly and come back later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here