Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion odds on to qualify over Roma

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Thought we would be shorter to be honest, if we avoid defeat in Rome probably be 1/3 to qualify

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Sounds like insurance bet territory.

Roma are a high quality side with proven strikers. We're a bloody good, but sometimes rather soft side who may or may not be missing their 2 key players.

50 50 tie in my view, so definitely value in backing Roma if we're heavy favourites

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like insurance bet territory.

Roma are a high quality side with proven strikers. We're a bloody good, but sometimes rather soft side who may or may not be missing their 2 key players.

50 50 tie in my view, so definitely value in backing Roma if we're heavy favourites
I’d never bet against the Albion - even like £500 profit wouldn’t be at all consolation for the Albion losing. Just how I am. Not meaning this in a super fan look at me way btw!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What amazes me is that people still believe betting odds reflect something other than volume and value of bets placed in a particular market. They do not reflect the likelihood of a particular result.
Well they open the market up at something so it kind of does…! Transfer/manager sacking bets however…

Seagull Stew

What amazes me is that people still believe betting odds reflect something other than volume and value of bets placed in a particular market. They do not reflect the likelihood of a particular result.

It's why the smart people place their own bets. And know which ones to place.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If that were true it would be spectacularly easy to profit from placing bets every day at favourable odds...!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're loose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here