Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion notables

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought I'd check and see how Dunk is faring in all time appearance list. Should be up to sixth by the end of the season. Thinking about legends, we are a very odd club that has suddenly gone up several levels. So the names below won't be familiar to many. I've ranked most appearances, then most goals. And it is clearly not up to date (see Dunk caps). Wikipedia - pah! Anyone know a better data source?

1702639944222.png

1702640024054.png

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I think Lewis has a realistic chance of breaking the appearances record: he needs 150 more (3/4 more seasons).

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I thought I'd check and see how Dunk is faring in all time appearance list. Should be up to sixth by the end of the season. Thinking about legends, we are a very odd club that has suddenly gone up several levels. So the names below won't be familiar to many. I've ranked most appearances, then most goals. And it is clearly not up to date (see Dunk caps). Wikipedia - pah! Anyone know a better data source?

View attachment 171295
View attachment 171297
Hello Harry
I’ve been tracking his appearances on the Lewis Dunk 431 appearances thread.
He’s up to 434 now so just 2 behind Glen Wilson.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a legend (Dunk, not Harry, although Harry is also legendary).

He’s had the career I wanted. Centre back was my position in pub football and I love it more than scoring goals. Before I realised how shit I was I wanted to play professional football but only for Brighton. (In the end I was lucky the pub let me play).

In that time he’s gone from raw youngster with a big mistake in him per game (remember those posts?) to a player who everyone apart from Gareth Southgate can see should be starting for England every match. And Palace hate him.

Incredible loyalty*, dedication and improvement :salute:

*yes, I do remember the Fulham thing.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

View attachment 171295

According to Wiki, Lewis Dunk page - he's made 433 appearances including the Burnley game. So, 434 now.

I guess the other list doesn't include this season (416 + 17 = 433).

So - he'll likely be 4th by mid-February, barring injuries/suspensions.

1702768736313.png

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
My god I want him to top that list. Would be interesting to see him compared to other one club Premier League players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here