Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Museum at the Amex

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Basically the club had more important things to get finished first.
Plans had to keep changing as well (expansion of Dick's bar etc)
Hopefully will be fully open by start of next season

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Doesn't sound high on the clubs list of priorities. Thats a shame with all the club has been through that its history is not on display.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Looked pretty empty, and not much going on in it when I saw it 2 weeks ago

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I heard Dick Tights WALLET was going on DISPLAY

locked+wallet.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The History Man has done a huge amount of work on this project. Detail planning can't really get going until precise details of the space available are known. The club is being very supportive. It is probably a bigger job than most of us can guess with issues such as environmental control, air-conditioning and sensitive lighting to be thought through as well as the obvious aspects of design and layout. There is no lack of ambition, perspiration and intention to have a great end product. It will take those involved time but I'm sure we will be patient because we know how hard people such as the History Man work, and because it will be worth it

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Basically Museums have changed around clubs. Chelsea have a 3D virtual game, where you can take a penalty against Peter Cech. We're hoping to import this kind of stuff into our museum, there is a lot of other things being considered for it. So we're going have to be bloody patient.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Really looking forward to it opening. Knowing Tim's previous efforts, should be amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here