Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Moment of the Decade

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Doncaster game at Amex. Not only because of what it took to get there but a fairytale finish to put the icing on the cake. Amazing day

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
3. Beating Man U to stay up in first PL season
2. 17/4/17. All of it
1. Buckley

All making me grin and forget about yesterday [emoji16]

Honorary mentions for andone and knocky goals v palace.

Oh and the mk away game.

Oh and massive at home :)

Oh Vicente v Derby

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ffs cant believe I missed donny going to a family wedding!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First amex league game by a country mile, even arranged our summer holiday around it.

Fantastic start to the day when Football Focus was from the Amex, great build up then that winning goal in the 97th minute, you could not have asked for a better start at a new stadium.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This is difficult, because I suppose it partly depends what we mean by 'moment', and how personal it all is.

Promotion was superb, but it was the culmination of 'moments', as was the first Amex experience in a way.

If we are taking 'moment' to be a split second thing, then I think it would boil down to the instant where you went batshit mental the most. For me, I think it was Murray's goal at Birmingham. I knew we were going up. Or when Knocky scored the second at Wolves when I was basically in tears.

Gamewise, I would go for the first half and a bit against Wednesday in the play-offs. Despite the result, that was the most exciting 55 minutes of football I have ever seen us play. Apart from Hereford I cannot remember another game where at half-time I was physically shaking like that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The club's heartbreakingly dignified response to the Shoreham Air Disaster that perfectly reflected the impact on our community. Utter respect for that always. Transcends anything to do with sport.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Yesterday. LOL, only joking! Despite the heartbreak, our second leg play-off game against Sheffield Wednesday was one to remember. Our boys were truly heroic WARRIORS, they gave their all, and I've rarely felt prouder. And WHAT an atmosphere!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Obviously Doncaster is number one, however, Man U at home to secure survival was pretty magical - almost 20 years exactly on from my first game.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Gotta be Doncaster. It was over 8 years ago now!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
https://youtu.be/iPYBG5bpT2I

I don't believe that we have ever scored from the halfway line in our history, I may be corrected, so Sidwell's goal for me ticked the done box for the club and Amex. It was the sort of goal that was deserving of a promotion season. It set us on the way and helped us and the squad believe it would be our promotion season. With his weaker foot too.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The Donny game was great, an amazing climax to a day that seemed to be going against us, for unfettered joy it has to be St Patrick's day Massacre, Spanish Daves free kick on the stroke of half time is the moment for me though

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Gotta be QPR away "and its absolute bedlam behind that goal!"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here