Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion mojometer

How's your Albion mojo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

After what seems like a year of relentless high pressure games, this one feels like back to normal.

We've been to Burnley, Boro, Hull, Derby and Wednesday this season and come back with a point from each.

Very optimistic we can come back with a draw or better from this one.

And I'm looking forward to Monday MASSIVELY :rock:

Never falls below 10 for me otherwise whats the point? Having huge expectations goes hand in hand with wanting the club to be the best it can in every way! Finding out that the week after Sid James died we beat Sheff wed 3-2 has pushed it to 11!

Attachments

• 11.jpe
    11.jpe
    5.6 KB · Views: 195

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's up and down like a high class hooker.

Oddly was probably at about 7 or 8 on Saturday night and Sunday morning but that was down to having way too much ale. By Sunday night it was a 4. After the FA appeal decision a 2.

However - I've just watched that brilliant video by [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION]. I've just finished arranging a massive boozy gathering of the WSU back row club at mine on Friday to watch the first leg and my tickets have arrived for the second. It's definitely rising to mid table as we speak (wahey) and I fully expect it to be a 9 or 10 by kick off time.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I`m a 5 at the moment.
Worried at the loss of Stephens and Dunk but more so that the Wednesday players are nice and rested (10 changes for Wolves match).
All the pressure is on us.
Never looked like scoring against them this season either.

On the other hand we know that we are capable of going through if we play to our best, I just hope the players don`t feel as low as the majority of Albion fans.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm at 6 I think.

I'm almost enjoying resigning myself to Championship football anyway because I like this league, we have had a great season and frankly I can do without the stress of switching my state of mind to "if we don't go up it will be a travesty". If we do reach Wembley, it will shoot up to 9, but then that stress is going to difficult to live with.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm pretty bombproof and rose tinted when it concerns Brighton & Hove Albion , i had pre planned last weekends failure to launch scenario so when it happened i soon lost the knot in my stomach , i have made no such plans for the coming days and weeks and i'm confident the team will see it out in style , when a season ends this way its easy to think of the games we let a point slip or should of scored more , but at the same time there were also games where we pulled a result out of the fire so for me whatever happens at the end of this season i will remember it for some absolutely outstanding football and team performances , loved every minute of it , so its a 10 from me Bob .

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Despite my best efforts I just *can't* get Albion-excited at the moment.

I hope none of the players have the same sense of anti-climax that I have, otherwise we are in the division for another year at least!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm still on a 10. It dipped to a 7 last season but since Bobby returned and then we started the season so well I have been bouncing along at a 10. As disappointing and frustrating as Saturday was I still loved the fact we were competing in such a high profile game and we didn't lay down and die we fought and very nearly did it against all the odds.

Yes we may not now win the play offs but pretty sure we will give it a damn good go and given all the dross we have seen over the last few decades it is great to see a team so talented, so determined and so together. I am loving it. A clear 10 for me.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm at 6 I think.

I'm almost enjoying resigning myself to Championship football anyway because I like this league, we have had a great season and frankly I can do without the stress of switching my state of mind to "if we don't go up it will be a travesty". If we do reach Wembley, it will shoot up to 9, but then that stress is going to difficult to live with.

Pretty much this for me too.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
6 - Just feel a bit weird about it all really. I know I can't go to either game because of work commitments and therefore feel I have already shut down for the summer as going to the AMEX is one of the massive excitements for me.

We haven't done well in the playoffs lately, but ever since the Dale red card I have just had this strange feeling on inevitability and that we will be in the Championship next year

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
10 based on the season we have had boosted by the video ... watched it full screen on youtube with stereo pumped up!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It's been about a 3 all week, but this morning suddenly I'm on about a 7. Will probably be an 8 by tomorrow morning, and a 10 by 7:30pm. As Morpheus said, "he's beginning to believe".

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
My Albion mojo is high, however, my mojo re football in general is at its lowest ebb. All due to having no trust in the powers in charge

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I hope I'm wrong but I can see Wednesday beating us. Then comes the inevitable raiding from the Prem boys with all their money and then we're back in the middle of a rebuild job. Again.

But, you know what? Whatever happens you can be damn sure I'm going to be back in the WSU at the start of next season cheering us on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here