Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shins

Aug 13, 2015

Would be a 10 if it wasn't for the nerves that I'm feeling during every game because we're so close to achieving something really special. I mean 8th is special, but 6th is something else and I'm acutely aware of it for much of every game.

I need to chill and enjoy it all. I'm struggling.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
On Monday, your scale doesn't go low enough and after yesterday, it doesn't go high enough. That said, I'm voting 9 (just to give me some wriggle room depending on the season end!!)

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Seems to be an option missing?
Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
We've bounced right back from the Everton game, thus proving we have bouncebackability (copyright of ETM).

Put me down for a 9. The only reason for not giving a 10 after dominating the title contenders at their place, is the chance that it's going to get even better.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Would be a 10 if it wasn't for the nerves that I'm feeling during every game because we're so close to achieving something really special. I mean 8th is special, but 6th is something else and I'm acutely aware of it for much of every game.

I'm getting used to feeling physically sick during games atm.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world

A 9 for me for the very same reasons 😅

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
A solid 9. Gotta love watching The Albion. One week we can’t beat a shite Everton team, the next we rock up and turn over the pretenders to the throne. UTA!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Buzzing after yesterday. I'm back to be giddy and unable to wait until Thursday.

It's a 9.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
It's the highest it's ever been for me so voted 9 but I have to keep 10 up my sleeve for if we ever win the Champions League!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here