Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion merchandise on your walls at home

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
1970's lampshade in bedroom, 1990's one in living room, and an A4 size landscape aspect mirror in the lounge, with 1976/77 Div. 3 runners-up crest (among the three it sports) and THE SEAGULLS text, probably pointing it's provence to the 78/79 promotion season, when our nickname changed ???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Spun Cuppa, '70s lampshade apart (which you've already taken pics of), any chance of photos of said items?

:)

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I have a Last Goal at the Goldstone print signed by Gritt and Storer!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One Gnome in the conservatory

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Also have all my membership cards. Not sure if it is a full set though as I can't remember when they came in and when they went out. Anyone? Earliest I have is 87/88 latest one 93/94

Cards.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Signed shirts from the last couple of seasons, tickets and such from away games stuck on the wall and I'm considering getting a large flag for the 1 wall that has nothing on it.

Spun Cuppa

Also have all my membership cards. Not sure if it is a full set though as I can't remember when they came in and when they went out. Anyone? Earliest I have is 87/88 latest one 93/94

I've got the yellow one here somewhere. When you bought a ticket at the Goldstone ticket office for a cup game, they would snip one of the corners or perforate it with a hole punch to stop you getting another ticket for the same game for a pal :eek:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have various framed pictures people have bought me over the years, my copy of the Albion fan mosaic and the Amex opening day flag. They are all in my 'office' (spare bedroom) though, not anywhere else in the house.

I also have an office (smallest bedroom) which is covered in Albion memorabilia. There's a framed poster of Goldstone memories, limited edition of Storers goal, Albion calendar, framed & signed Bobby Zamora away shirt from 01/02, Wembly FA cup rosette & scarf, Gary Hart signed poster and various photographs, some signed. There's also a Seagull money box for odd 5ps.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My bedroom is an albion shrine...too many to list but over 70 framed autographed pictures as far back to the late 50s. 23 Albion related books.3 signed footballs...one a signed match ball by the team...Dean Saunders time 3 pennants from the 60s a medal from a player from 1910 time. 5 boxes of programmes
Going down the stairs have programmes (one an 102 year old reserve team away programme) ... tickets...autographs...again too many to mention....all the flags ....Play offs....think it's getting near time for a clear out

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, that would be a bit sad.

Spun Cuppa

My bedroom is an albion shrine...too many to list but over 70 framed autographed pictures as far back to the late 50s. 23 Albion related books.3 signed footballs...one a signed match ball by the team...Dean Saunders time 3 pennants from the 60s a medal from a player from 1910 time. 5 boxes of programmes
Going down the stairs have programmes (one an 102 year old reserve team away programme) ... tickets...autographs...again too many to mention....all the flags ....Play offs....think it's getting near time for a clear out

Expect a PM from Goldstone Rapper :jester:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Impressive (SOTW).

Not mentioned so far, I have a calendar on the kitchen wall. This month . . . it's CMS and Dobbin. I also have a nice rug in the bedroom, and used my new Seagulls beach towel today at Camber (apologies, I am wandering OT again . . .)

My thing, though, is mugs. I have about 20. And my car. It is inundated with BHA window stickers, furry dice etc etc. My favourite is the 2000-01 Champions window sticker, a championship only a couple of years after it looked like we'd not have a club.

First day at Withdean (preseason friendly, could have been Sheffield Wednesday) I found the merchandise ice cream van, and spent a fortune on schmutter. I had a massive bag of it. It seemed amazing that there was BHA stuff to buy. I had tears in my eyes, and am close again just thinking about it. . . . ah, love . . .

Spun Cuppa

Might have got the era of my second lampshade a bit wrong, looking at the crest. Anyone care to date it? Noughties possibly ??? Made the mistake of trying to mop the dust on it down with a kitchen scourer, hence the delightful skiddy brown stripe :lolol:

The mirror is a gem, and a snip in an Oxfam :smile:

BHAshade.JPGBHAmirror.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here