Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Membership

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
A bit of advice on membership levels for the Albion please. Can someone confirm that last season when the new Gold, Blue & White membership scheme came in, those still signed upto the old AMS had until the end of August to transfer their membership into the White one.

Cheers in advance.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A bit of advice on membership levels for the Albion please. Can someone confirm that last season when the new Gold, Blue & White membership scheme came in, those still signed upto the old AMS had until the end of August to transfer their membership into the White one.

Cheers in advance.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA
It was only due to the fact it was highlighted on NSC that you had until the end of August 2007 to re-register that many AMS members did. Those of us who transferred into the White scheme before the deadline avoided having to fork out another tenner which is now a one off joining fee.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It was only due to the fact it was highlighted on NSC that you had until the end of August 2007 to re-register that many AMS members did. Those of us who transferred into the White scheme before the deadline avoided having to fork out another tenner which is now a one off joining fee.

I got on the boat thankfully before it set sail with our 3 tenners ( familyman ) on it.

Buggered if I'll pay £30 for a blue membership an' all. That particular scheme is just taking liberties. If the club can organise a blue membership scheme for priority on 'big' games then they should be able to organise a points/voucher system for regulars to be next in line behind STH's.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hello all.

I remember this tosh.

I DID NOT re register until well after the so called deadline,refused to pay AGAIN for another lifetime membership as I was STILL alive after buying the first one,had a ruck with the guru who reckoned his ten quid was worth more than mine,and had my white membership reinstated.

Result then,result now,and those who paid another tenner? Well done.You've been very well done.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What, like the last one was?
Exactly , a lifetime membership to the scheme is what they mean. Most people are fooled into believing this is a final non recurring payment which will last into the distant future until they snuff it. Your one off payment entitles you to membership for however long the scheme exists , a bit like double glazing firms and their 10 year guarantees , which never pay out on the basis that the firm has been liquidated and set up under a similar name.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Right, thanks all for you responses but I have another question. If you moved into the White membership before the deadline, are you in it for life? (Well until either you 'upgrade' or they bring out a new scheme you have to join).

Similarily if you pay £10 to join, is that a one off fee?

Thanks again.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

and another thing...

why, as a GOLD member, have I been sent a new (and differently designed) membership card????? I've had niothing from the club to say that the old memebrship has expired, indeed it was sent to me lat year with the first year of my three year ST????

I am puzzled as to which card is valid - presumably only one is

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Right, thanks all for you responses but I have another question. If you moved into the White membership before the deadline, are you in it for life? (Well until either you 'upgrade' or they bring out a new scheme you have to join).

Similarily if you pay £10 to join, is that a one off fee?

Thanks again.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA
assuming it was like the old AMS there is a one off fee and if another scheme is introduced you can transfer for free as long as its processed within an alloted time

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
and another thing...

why, as a GOLD member, have I been sent a new (and differently designed) membership card????? I've had niothing from the club to say that the old memebrship has expired, indeed it was sent to me lat year with the first year of my three year ST????

I am puzzled as to which card is valid - presumably only one is

i beleive cards are reissued each year with the ST, otherwise you could not renew your ST (people not on a 3yr package) but still get gold membership benifits. This said the membership number should be the same,

The change in design would be to differentiate it from past ones and mean only UTD ones are used in the club shop

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I got on the boat thankfully before it set sail with our 3 tenners ( familyman ) on it.

Buggered if I'll pay £30 for a blue membership an' all. That particular scheme is just taking liberties. If the club can organise a blue membership scheme for priority on 'big' games then they should be able to organise a points/voucher system for regulars to be next in line behind STH's.

Interesting that, because I was having a look on the man city website. I'm not sure how many clubs do the same, but the number of loyality points supporters have accumulated dictates when they can apply for tickets.

Interesting that, because I was having a look on the man city website. I'm not sure how many clubs do the same, but the number of loyality points supporters have accumulated dictates when they can apply for tickets.

and to attend a big match like BHA in the second round of the League Cup at a BIG stadium you seem to need to have attended about 150 away games..............

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Can I be really thick here. I've just got back from hols and didn't even know we were playing Man City!!! The website seems awfully complicated on getting tickets. I think I upgraded from the old AMS. So very simply, am I likely to be able to get a ticket - and if so how?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Can I be really thick here. I've just got back from hols and didn't even know we were playing Man City!!! The website seems awfully complicated on getting tickets. I think I upgraded from the old AMS. So very simply, am I likely to be able to get a ticket - and if so how?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confused.

Why they don't say to fans to keep their Orient tickets as vouchers for the Man City game I don't know...At least then they'll guarantee a sell out this Saturday as well!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confused.

Why they don't say to fans to keep their Orient tickets as vouchers for the Man City game I don't know...At least then they'll guarantee a sell out this Saturday as well!

or barnet, go to first round and get prioroty for further rounds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here