Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion looking at Crawley defender

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Who was the defender we bough in the 80's after he had a good game against us in the FA cup. Went on to play quite a few games and was a really good buy.

(I know I should remember but I have Giles Stille in my head now and I know that's wrong)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Who was the defender we bough in the 80's after he had a good game against us in the FA cup. Went on to play quite a few games and was a really good buy.

(I know I should remember but I have Giles Stille in my head now and I know that's wrong)

Graham Pearce from Barnet?

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex

Gary Williams. He scored a belter against Forest. Signed from Barnet

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Just shows that we should of released Mayo a year ago and kept Rents on, then we wouldn't be desperately be searching for nobodies for the left back position.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a waste of time bringing this no-mark to the mighty Albion. I mean, Crawley? Who the f*** are they?? We'd MURDER that shoddy, non-league outfit if we played 'em now.

:dunce:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RS must have seen that he was good enough to offer a trial to but it doesn't automatically mean we will be signing him permanently. Chronis isn't fully match fit to be evaluated so might stay another week and there is talk of us taking a LB (Mills) on loan from Southampton as he doesn't figure in Pardew's plans (Mills was on loan at Scunny last season.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here