Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion interested in Cardiff Striker Joe Mason

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Problem is we are looking to buy 2 players off a club that is extremely volatile and a manager that has just arrived and he's got a club trying to buy 2 of his players in the January transfer window for what is small cash for premiership clubs. So as much as I hope it goes through, I have a feeling it won't be an easy transaction.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Problem is we are looking to buy 2 players off a club that is extremely volatile and a manager that has just arrived and he's got a club trying to buy 2 of his players in the January transfer window for what is small cash for premiership clubs. So as much as I hope it goes through, I have a feeling it won't be an easy transaction.

I wonder if Bridcutt could be part of a deal for Conway and Mason?

He gets his move and we get two decent players, job sorted. Plus I'd rather that than see Liam go to Sunderland.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if Bridcutt could be part of a deal for Conway and Mason?

He gets his move and we get two decent players, job sorted. Plus I'd rather that than see Liam go to Sunderland.
Unlikely. They've recently spunked £11m on Gary Medel, who plays the Bridcutt role.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yawn. Sorry mate. You've been proved wrong. Half as good as Barnesy? Do me a favour. It's only sycophants like you that sucked up to him in the first place. It's embarrassing that you actually think that Ashley Barnes is a good striker. No one actually thinks that.

Have you ever watched him???? probably not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here