Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion in Europe merch

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
This is a joke now. Moment we beat Grimsby the FA Cup semi-final merch was on sale. Paul Barber OBE OUT. I'm wearing my refresh button out. I want to give it large to all these Suffolk dwellers that we are in the EUROPA LEAGUE. More massive than Massive.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I’m getting my white plastic patio chairs out from the shed today to get some luzzing practice in.
I like this. Make sure you're an expert with the plastic (beginner) chairs before progressing to aluminium (intermediate) chairs. Then if we get past the group stages you might have had enough practice to attempt bar stools, maybe even a table.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
@GuinessBoy will tell you everything you need to know on the subject of plastic chair demolition,or so I've been told

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0119.jpeg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I hope it will be better than the tacky tat that comprises 99% of the club's normal offerings.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like this. Make sure you're an expert with the plastic (beginner) chairs before progressing to aluminium (intermediate) chairs. Then if we get past the group stages you might have had enough practice to attempt bar stools, maybe even a table.
I’d love to think so but what with my bouncing on my toes screaming ‘Come on you Lithuanian melts’ I’m going to be busy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here