Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion in Europe merch

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone else keep refreshing the club shop in hope for this to pop up?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's not going to happen until it's 100% confirmed, imagine if we miss out on goal difference.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There was a big banner outside Cafe Malbec this morning, couldn't catch what it says but might swing by at lunch and check it out
This one?
Screenshot_20230524_092652_Twitter.jpg

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Rumour has it that Rees Mogg and Farage will be there tonight to congratulate us on our entry into Europe. I am strengthening my throwing arm just in case …..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's not going to happen until it's 100% confirmed, imagine if we miss out on goal difference.
We can't miss out, can we (on Europe as a whole, not the Europa League)? The lowest we can finish is 7th, because the Spuds are four points behind...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Was that a new training shirt De Zerbi was wearing at yesterday's press conference? Nike still in charge for next season if that's the case...buy now or be left with XXXL or XS otherwise!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They don't even know which competition they're in yet!!!
Well that';s ok, simply buy in tons of stock, being sure to leave a big gap between the words Europa and League, big enough to add the word Conference in the extremely unlikely event it all goes t*** up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m getting my white plastic patio chairs out from the shed today to get some luzzing practice in.
It’s 2023, I’m banging 6 bags and sticking a flair up my arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here