Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Hatricks

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
These things are pretty impressive,
A pound a pop and three chances to win, the instant win is great, my mate won a Amex tour and i won a programme and free entry into the sea life centre (better than nothing).

I also got on my card the 37 minute, but i was unlucky to not win considering the first goal was in the 38 minute.

and also your other chance to win is by getting the number on your card put up on the big screen at half time.

but for a quid pretty good tbh :bhasign:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I still do not have a clue what the half time numbers were Tuesday.

Listen to the PA or look at the big screen during half-time, perhaps?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I haven't seen one person selling them, and I've been to every game including the SCC.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I haven't seen one person selling them, and I've been to every game including the SCC.

I finally found one next to a programme seller outside the club shop entrance. Couldn't find one seller in the WSU concourse though! Won a bogof pie at the kiosks, yum yum!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

From which end of the ground do you enter ?
Shouted myself hoarse on Tuesday night ! on the concourse just up from the railway station advertising these.

There is a young lady selling them here every game.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I finally found one next to a programme seller outside the club shop entrance. Couldn't find one seller in the WSU concourse though! Won a bogof pie at the kiosks, yum yum!

The young lady will be there every game , tell her i said to say hello :)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
From which end of the ground do you enter ?
Shouted myself hoarse on Tuesday night ! on the concourse just up from the railway station advertising these.

There is a young lady selling them here every game.

From the train station to the WSU entrance by the stairs.
I have only thought about it whilst in the WSU though.
So if there are others failing to find someone whilst in WSU, that'll be my problem.
Will try remember before WSU next Saturday!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
From the train station to the WSU entrance by the stairs.
I have only thought about it whilst in the WSU though.
So if there are others failing to find someone whilst in WSU, that'll be my problem.
Will try remember before WSU next Saturday!

Its before you get to the stadium up the tarmac strip in front of the club shop.

by the time you get to to the turnstiles for the west stand you will have passed at least 5 sellers.
I will get them all to shout louder. their all wearing light blue tabbards and dark blue "hat trick" sashes

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
You could never miss "Withdean Wager only a POUND!".
Not heard a peep from any of the sellers yet at the Amex. "Amex Hattrick only a POUND!".

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Listen to the PA or look at the big screen during half-time, perhaps?

There hasn't been any PA announcements in the WSU at the games i've been to, and if you are in the concourse at half time you don't get to see the result on the screens.

I still don't know what the winning number was from the Spurs game (did look on the website but couldn't find anything either)

(- edit, just seen Everests link and favorited it for future reference)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here