[Albion] Albion Fans vs Ticket Window ****Official Bun Fight Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Managed to get a ticket for my son, after three tries where seat was no longer available. Nowhere near me as I got mine on Friday, but as Bozza says it;s sit anywhere s o not a problem :)ROFLMAO:)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Same, it wasn’t even 09.01 before it sold out. Tier 1s holding tickets in basket is my guess. Joke system.
I don't think they did, it switched from sold out to buy bang on 9am.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Managed to bag one somehow. Complete lottery though it seems ...

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
What is the possibility of Ajax offering more tickets. Thousands of Albion are going to travel without tickets. I would have thought the authorities would prefer to know where these fans are = in the ground. Would Ajax normally expect to sell out a Europa League night?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I bet some will come back on shortly. Don't give up just yet.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't think they did, it switched from sold out to buy bang on 9am.
No way .... it wouldn't have sold out on 1 min if tier ones didn't have tickets already in the basket.

My brother got one but this was later when tickets got released after baskets emptied around 9.07

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What is the possibility of Ajax offering more tickets. Thousands of Albion are going to travel without tickets. I would have thought the authorities would prefer to know where these fans are = in the ground. Would Ajax normally expect to sell out a Europa League night?
Zero. Zip. Zilch. Game sold out in one day for Ajax fans. The most popular game for them by far in the Europa amazing considering it's a 6.45pm kick off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Available again!

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Lucky enough to have got ours, theres 3 of us and we were all trying to buy some. Only one of us was successful at getting any in their basket that weren't already taken, I was tier 1 but the others were tier 2 so have been nervously watching the tickets disappear all weekend).

Amsterdam here we come!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports