Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans on the pitch at Old Trafford

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Ahh those were the days, what happened to Gerry, is anyone still in touch with him?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahh those were the days, what happened to Gerry, is anyone still in touch with him?

No idea, think he went abroad and was never heard of since, the ginger boy re-appears every now and then and has an large brood now.

Dinky Di

May 16, 2010
N.S.W
Ahh, the sweet, sweet memories, I did indeed disappear overseas in 1993 but voila 'ere I am. Hello Mal, R.I.P Phil and I have the picture of us in The Stretford End, just need to dig it out... I recall finding the flag in a bin and salvaging it and it was always on the nose a bit... I bet its not so easy to wander into the Theatre of Dreams these days...

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Ahh, the sweet, sweet memories, I did indeed disappear overseas in 1993 but voila 'ere I am. Hello Mal, R.I.P Phil and I have the picture of us in The Stretford End, just need to dig it out... I recall finding the flag in a bin and salvaging it and it was always on the nose a bit... I bet its not so easy to wander into the Theatre of Dreams these days...

G'Day Gerard.Who would have thought 30 years ago ,we'd be sitting here drinking Chatau de Chassilai.
Couldn't think of a better way to introduce myself on NSC.Will submit this for the mosiac so that Phil wil live on and you can see yourself when you come over for visit,:bigwave::amex:

Dinky Di

May 16, 2010
N.S.W
In them days we was glad to have the price of a cup o' tea.

Who took the photo? I recall two other lads, maybe Phil's mates from West Ham??? Its quite surreal sitting on t'other side of planet seeing myself in my Dennis The Menice jumper after all those years
Nice one centurion..

Dinky Di

May 16, 2010
N.S.W
Hi B of F, Phil had a brain aneurism on New Years Eve in 1985 or 1986 when he and I were living in Hong Kong, complained of a headache, sat down, passed out and never came to. Terrible loss..

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
In them days we was glad to have the price of a cup o' tea.

Who took the photo? I recall two other lads, maybe Phil's mates from West Ham??? Its quite surreal sitting on t'other side of planet seeing myself in my Dennis The Menice jumper after all those years
Nice one centurion..

We used to get 6.30 in the morning ,half an hour before we went to bed and lick road clean wid tongue.

Not seen him before or since.Think he was one of Phil's student mztes from West Ham.He wore sheepskin coat like Julien Cope in the Reward video,so we called him Teardrop Explodes.

You wil be glad to see things have moved on since that picture was taken.Back then it was MUFC.now it's FCUM.We used to go and see the Albion at the Golstone in the afternoon and a punk band in the evening.Today it's the Albion at Withdean and The UK Subs at the Hare and Hounds tonight.So you see,things have just moved on in leaps and bounds.:laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really sorry to hear about what happened Phil, first I've heard.

Hello Jerry !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here