Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fans going down.

firemandan

Oct 7, 2010
what a bunch of pussies.....both lots. worst fight ever. running up throwing wild wayward punches and then running off when a few more people brave up a bit.... grown men fighting in the steet????? really???? :yawn:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Jan 30, 2008
what a bunch of pussies.....both lots. Worst fight ever. Running up throwing wild wayward punches and then running off when a few more people brave up a bit.... Grown men fighting in the steet????? Really???? :yawn:
and you are hugh ,Beew ,barley mcgrew ,cuthbert , dibble ,tubs :rolleyes:

Think that is the issue most are getting at
It's too late to debate that issue. It was decided some years ago. The fact is that there are a number of criminal offences that now attract mandatory severe sentences - knife crime, racially aggravated crimes, football-related violence ...

This seems to be in tune with public opinion. In fact, to judge from the strength of views expressed on NSC whenever there is a discussion of high-profile crimes, it would seem that more and more folk want sentencing to be much tougher than it used to be.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
How odd - what has the argus got to do with a bunch of blokes thinking its accpetable to beat the shit out of each other? They havent got my respect because imo they are complete morons for getting involved in this. It is in there character to do this and they deserve nothing but contempt.

It woudn't have bothered me if they had got 20 years each, absolute f***ing morons who think it's acceptable to behave like idiots and fight in a residential road, they should Grow up and stop acting like playground children, I mean ffs some of them are in there 40's. I have no respect for them whatsoever, the more the courts dish out lengthy custodial sentences then better chance these twats will get it into their thick heads that it is NOT acceptable to behave like that in public places. I bet their Parents/Grandparents/children etc must be SO proud of them!

Jan 30, 2008
It's too late to debate that issue. It was decided some years ago. The fact is that there are a number of criminal offences that now attract mandatory severe sentences - knife crime, racially aggravated crimes, football-related violence ...

This seems to be in tune with public opinion. In fact, to judge from the strength of views expressed on NSC whenever there is a discussion of high-profile crimes, it would seem that more and more folk want sentencing to be much tougher than it used to be.
interesting LB, seems a mixed bag on this topic though , surely you can't class this as high profile

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what a bunch of pussies.....both lots. worst fight ever. running up throwing wild wayward punches and then running off when a few more people brave up a bit.... grown men fighting in the steet????? really???? :yawn:

they didnt show the other 15 mins though did they?

Jan 30, 2008
It woudn't have bothered me if they had got 20 years each, absolute f***ing morons who think it's acceptable to behave like idiots and fight in a residential road, they should Grow up and stop acting like playground children, I mean ffs some of them are in there 40's. I have no respect for them whatsoever, the more the courts dish out lengthy custodial sentences then better chance these twats will get it into their thick heads that it is NOT acceptable to behave like that in public places. I bet their Parents/Grandparents/children etc must be SO proud of them!
i think your opinions are the least of their concerns don't you ?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

correct

interesting LB, seems a mixed bag on this topic though , surely you can't class this as high profile
No. It's not high profile. It's local.

But the point remains ... sentencing policy is now led by the opinions of the "string 'em up and throw away the key" brigade, rather than the "muesli-eating wishy-washy tree-hugging liberals" who held sway in the past. And that spills over into local cases, like this one.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here