Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fan makes iPhone Hand of God game.

kjib

Feb 18, 2010
Obviously I am trying to spread the word so I'd like to share this with other Albion fans:

Just as the world cup is soon to kick off there's this new iPhone / iTouch game made in Brighton by a Seaguls fan. Unlike all the usual footy games, in "Hand of God" you don't control the players, you are the ball!

Keep the ball away from the players to get the score you need and keep your soul around for the next match.

Pick a no score draw (any goal and it's curtains). Try the easier any score draw (if a goal is scored at one end just score at the other end to even things out). Fancy diving into the unknown? Play where the score needed changes as you play and go for goal when directed (but don't score too many in the wrong goal!).

Each match the players will improve some aspect of their play to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Give in to temptation and pick up the stars (with the ball) for added soul (life). Easy to begin with but will this temptation take your eye off the players coming for you and lead you to your doom?

Things start off easy with just a gentle tilt needed to toy the ball away from the players. The game measures your dexterity so you can climb up through the levels faster if you're up to the challenge.

By the time you reach the harder levels you'll be rocking your iPhone around like a fighter pilot with a stinger on his tail.

It was released today so you can get it now (for less than the price of a pint) at:
iTunes app store link here.

You can see more about it at Hand of God.

Have fun!
Seaguls...

kjib

Feb 18, 2010
Video review out & now almost free!

There is a mini HD video review here.

You can now hold the "Hand of God" for just 59p so grab it off iTunes now!

You probably will have to use iTunes on your PC/Mac as the download is above the "over the air" limit on iPhones.

Enjoy. :clap2:

kjib

Feb 18, 2010
1st update on iTunes now, next update in the pipeline.

The first update is on iTunes now which crushes the download size without loss of anything you had before. So now the game can be grabbed over your mobile phone connection.

There are currently 3 likely candidates for the next update(s):
1) A system to ease new players in to the game perhaps with in game tips etc.
2) A tweak to buttons to make it more obvious what they do.
3) A new game mode - this will be even more fun so follow me on twitter or ask for email updates via my enquiry page.

Feedback from players has been good with 5 stars.:falmer:

If you want to see anything else in the update just ask and I will see what I can do.:cool:

kjib

Feb 18, 2010
A new footy ground is coming...

Just as we are soon to be heading for :falmer: so Hand of God is to get a new footy ground! Other subtle tweaks also coming.

Let me know if you want to see anything else in the next update.:thumbsup:

kjib

Feb 18, 2010
Take a look...

See attached screen shot - enjoy!

:falmer:

Attachments

• Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 136

markparrow

May 19, 2011
I have visited the link which is shared here and I like all the video shared here. Really amazing and outstanding. I am appreciated by it and highly obliged to be here by getting it. There are so many advantage to be participated in the forum stuffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here