Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion f " " K up again

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Even if they do go up, they'll seriously struggle from the look of it. Who is their manager now? And how bad they can be to transform the best club in the league into a pile of crap?! :ohmy:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Full-time whistle and a small number booed the team off :laugh:

Hope Salisbury win/draw tomorrow against Cambridge which would then send Burton up.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Even if they do go up, they'll seriously struggle from the look of it. Who is their manager now? And how bad they can be to transform the best club in the league into a pile of crap?! :ohmy:

Roy McFarland - he does appear to know f*** all, has the same managerial aspects as Jeff Wood.

They're just nervous about actually playing in the Football League.

I think they'll be fine in L2 and finish 16th.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I don't know. A Cambridge win would make for a great last day. I think the Blue square Premiership is superb

I know, and they're playing Altrincham on the last day, while the Brewers are away to Torquay.

Burton are currently ahead by 5 goals on goal difference, but have scored a few more I believe.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I know, and they're playing Altrincham on the last day, while the Brewers are away to Torquay.

Burton are currently ahead by 5 goals on goal difference, but have scored a few more I believe.

Cambridge have to really go for it. They need to win by at least 3-0 to make it interesting. I can't see Burton winning at Torquay but a point is all they need.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Roy McFarland - he does appear to know f*** all, has the same managerial aspects as Jeff Wood.

They're just nervous about actually playing in the Football League.

I think they'll be fine in L2 and finish 16th.

I think he's done a joke of a job there, and how he's even still in a job baffles my mind frankly! What a poor job he's done there, I hope he realises that aswell. The fans were booing him, not the team. They've had a good manager for 10 years, and his replacement is cocking up all that good work. It's amazing to me how badly he's doing in that job.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think he's done a joke of a job there, and how he's even still in a job baffles my mind frankly! What a poor job he's done there, I hope he realises that aswell. The fans were booing him, not the team. They've had a good manager for 10 years, and his replacement is cocking up all that good work. It's amazing to me how badly he's doing in that job.

Just goes to show how important a good manager is. Quite shocking how he has turned a good team into utter crap

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
McFarland is only in temporary charge until June before a new manager comes in.

He was also manager of Cambridge for 5 years - seems very interesting that. Hmmmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here