Tommy Cook
Brian Clough.
Liam Brady
Steve Coppell
Sami Hyppia

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
When did Keely incorrect spelling or Tanno coach here. Keeley was a player Tanno Ast Manager/player. If you restrict it to actual coaches you probably would struggle to have a 5 a side team but if you extend it to employees in any capacity it becomes a lot more interesting. Archie McAuley ex manager wing half in his playing days.
Keeley was goalkeeping coach here, and managers/assistant managers are classed as part of the coaching staff . You ought to know that. Anyway the op clearly said ex coaching staff so that's obviously what he's talking about. If you want an XI made up of any employee why not just name the current first team

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Keeley was goalkeeping coach here, and managers/assistant managers are classed as part of the coaching staff . You ought to know that.

I wouldnt class a manager or his assistant as a coach which I would say is a lower job than both of those hence many clubs dont employ a manager and have a head coach. I think that Keeley could have been GK coach for a short time so stand corrected. This is just my opinion of the respective jobs.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I wouldnt class a manager or his assistant as a coach which I would say is a lower job than both of those hence many clubs dont employ a manager and have a head coach. I think that Keeley could have been GK coach for a short time so stand corrected. This is just my opinion of the respective jobs.
A manager may not be a coach but obviously oversees whatever coaching is done and therefore is still part of the coaching staff, it's not exactly rocket science

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He says what playersing in but you wouldnt class him as a scout. He oversees every aspect of the club connected with the football other than in some cases the finance that is why he is called the manager. The head coach oversees the playing and tactical side of the club hence being head coach.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
When did Keely incorrect spelling or Tanno coach here. Keeley was a player Tanno Ast Manager/player. If you restrict it to actual coaches you probably would struggle to have a 5 a side team but if you extend it to employees in any capacity it becomes a lot more interesting. Archie McAuley ex manager wing half in his playing days.

Keeley was kit man i remember!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here