Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion DVD Shop now open!

After a weekend of feverish DVD burning, I now have enough stock to start selling DVD's. There are 30 of the Albion Compilation priced at £8.48 and there are 21 FA Cup sets priced at £15. These will produce £5 and £10 for Alive and Kicking respectively.

For more details of what are on the DVD's, please see my original thread here :-

http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59481

The address for the shop is :-

http://www.albionarchives.com/shop2/catalog

I have tested this site as best I can and it should be fine. Paypal is the only payment method available at the moment. It has stock levels and shouldn't allow you to buy an out of stock item. If you have problems with the site, please send me a PM.

Please note, this is an initial run based on figures gained from my initial thread. I will make more if they are needed - I just don't want to create more than I will sell.

I will add more DVD's to this site gradually over the next month or two.

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I'm a techno-fool, what does this mean: 'This is on a DVD-R so please make sure you can play it OK.' Will I be abel to play it?

DJ Leon said:
I'm a techno-fool, what does this mean: 'This is on a DVD-R so please make sure you can play it OK.' Will I be abel to play it?
There are 3 types of recordable DVD - DVD-R, DVD +R and DVD-RAM. Most modern DVD Players should play DVD-R's and virtually all computer DVD drives should read them. If you are not sure, trying Googling your DVD player model. Some will read only DVD-R, some only DVD+R and most new ones will read both. DVD-R is the most compatible which is why I have used this one.

If you buy one and can't play it at all, I will happily refund you but if you have a Windows XP machine with a DVD drive, you should be able to play it on that.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Already had a copy of the splendid FA Cup version and have ordered two copies of the latest dendition. It will make an ideal Christmas present for my brother.

Always excellent quality.

Great stuff.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Successfully ordered both but thought I'd let you know that the confirmation process was a little problematical. Problems with the sites 'security certificate' according to the warning below...

'the name on the Security Certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site - Do you want to proceed Y/N'.

Pressing YES to proceed caused the whole process to hang for a long while, and that error popped up about 4 times, but it went through in the end though.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I have also passed on full details about your DVD's to loads of our A21 members...might drum up a bit of money for the A&K fund!

Just off to the Post Box now with the first 13 orders. Not too sure if I'll catch the last post but you should get them by Thursday at the latest.

13 FA Cup sets and 16 Compilations left at the moment. I'll try and post any orders placed tonight by tomorrow morning.

8 FA Cup Sets and 14 compilations bought so far meaning we have already raised £150 for A&K! :clap2:

BTW - I have put the price of the compilation up 1p as Paypal seem to round up - just makes my calculations easier if I get £8.00 nett so it has gone up from £8.48 to £8.49. Obviously doesn't affect orders already placed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yup signed up paid and received notification...all within 5 mins :ohmy:

Icy Gull said:
Yup signed up paid and received notification...all within 5 mins :ohmy:

But did you get one saying it had been delivered? Would have been in the last half hour or so.

Tense stuff where the post box is concerned. Last collection was 4:30. I checked my watch as I posted them - 4:30! :eek: No sign of Mr Postie so here's hoping he was late and you may get them tomorrow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here